amp cell vs bio cell hybrid

hort22

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 13.4
is it worth the upgrade, going from the amp cell to the bio cell...i dont have either but am in the market for a hybrid and am wondering if spending the extra cash on the bio is worth it?

It would really be player dependent. I preferred the Bio Cell line personally

is it worth the upgrade, going from the amp cell to the bio cell...i dont have either but am in the market for a hybrid and am wondering if spending the extra cash on the bio is worth it?

I think head to head in the stock configuration, the BiO Cell is the better and worth the additional cost. Stock shaft fits the head better IMO.

It would really be player dependent. I preferred the Bio Cell line personally

+1 for Biocell...i like the look at address, the forgiveness and ball flight. Would have bought but I had just bought a 3W and didn't have the cash.

Most seem to think the Bio is an improvement basically across the board. I'd just go and see if you can demo both.

would go demo but i am a few hours away from any good store...i suppose thats why i have been on the lookout for a hybrid for years...lol

thanks for the help...i do like the looks of the bio cell anyway with the all black model.

what about the stock shaft? reg or stiff...im always in between the both.

I have hit both and just prefer the Bio cell for forgiveness and looks. Both great clubs. Find a used one for cheap try it, if you don't get along with it resell it and try the other model. If you want I have an extra 2-3 bio hybrid pm and we can work something out for you to try it.

would go demo but i am a few hours away from any good store...i suppose thats why i have been on the lookout for a hybrid for years...lol

thanks for the help...i do like the looks of the bio cell anyway with the all black model.

what about the stock shaft? reg or stiff...im always in between the both.

If you are in between I would lean stiff.

If you go with the Amp Cell, I'd definitely lean stiff. The shafts from the Amp Cell tended to be a bit softer than advertised, IMO.

Back