Animaniacs is Returning!

Hahaha. Such a good show. We must be of similar age.

This. Is. The. Best. News. Ever.

Hahaha pretty cool news

This excites me!

This is good news, although I don’t have any kids to watch it with. Guess I’ll just be the creepy guy watching

You can tell who all is in a similar age range. Everyone my age remembers this fondly and no one of any other age remembers this at all.

My favorite was always Slappy The Squirrel and of course Pinky And The Brain. I somewhat remember a Noah's Ark cartoon they did that was hilarious where all the animals were various types of difficult personalities. What a great show though. Hopefully the reboot has as many talented writers working on it as this show did.

This is good news, although I don’t have any kids to watch it with. Guess I’ll just be the creepy guy watching
What happens at home... stays at home!(y):ROFLMAO:

Oh I can't wait for Yakko, Wakko, and Dot to spoof Tiger King!!

That's awesome, can't wait to show the kiddos!

I read that something like 30% of Spongebob Squarepants demographic is childless adults. I think you'll be ok.

As long as they have the recurring Pinky and the Brain segment...

Whaaaat that's awesome!

This is has been in the works for quite sometime, so I'm excited every time I see another mention of it.

Back