Another thread about Caddy Daddy customer service

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
This is unbelievable- I reached out to @Rod Dunlap and showed him a picture of a tear that started to form at the bottom of my travel bag I noticed today.

Literally, before I could get the thing unpacked (less than like 15 minutes) - @Rod Dunlap messages me back and says they will replace it. This is a company that absolutely and immediately stands behind their products!!

This is unbelievable- I reached out to @Rod Dunlap and showed him a picture of a tear that started to form at the bottom of my travel bag I noticed today.

Literally, before I could get the thing unpacked (less than like 15 minutes) - @Rod Dunlap messages me back and says they will replace it. This is a company that absolutely and immediately stands behind their products!!
Dude, they are unmatched in customer service. Now, don;t get me wrong. there are a lot of big players that are fantastic in the CS department (Callaway comes to mind) but no one actually EXCEEDS @Rod Dunlap and his crew. They are top notch and the reason that I will be a loyal customer until they either go out of business or I die. This reminds me that I need to order a new glove........

Always appreciate customer service like this.

I recently purchased a Caddy Daddy First Class after seeing all the great reviews. The north pole ended up being broken in the box. I contacted customer service and within 10 minutes I had tracking info on another one on the way along with a claw glove and a travel shoe bag. Honestly the best customer service I have ever experienced with any company I have ever bought from. Would recommend Caddy Daddy 100%!!! What a top notch company.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I recently purchased a Caddy Daddy First Class after seeing all the great reviews. The north pole ended up being broken in the box. I contacted customer service and within 10 minutes I had tracking info on another one on the way along with a claw glove and a travel shoe bag. Honestly the best customer service I have ever experienced with any company I have ever bought from. Would recommend Caddy Daddy 100%!!! What a top notch company.

Just a heads up. Tapatalk will be getting removed from THP soon, due to their many issues.

Just a heads up. Tapatalk will be getting removed from THP soon, due to their many issues.
It was acting up real bad when I was trying to post thatm

It was acting up real bad when I was trying to post thatm

Use the browser. Get better experience and soon tapatalk will be taken off by us

When my glove starts to tear.....expected around the year 2038 , i will be reaching out to him too

Back