Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Anson are “micro adjustable” belts. I saw a FB ad for 3 belts and 2 buckles, or vice-versa, for $99 and took a look. They looked to be good quality and had a few reviews here that were highly complimentary. I really liked the look of the belts and buckles and decided to pick up 2 straps and 3 buckles. At $100, even if the belts were only halfway decent, it was a decent buy. At checkout, I was given the option to add a 3rd strap for $15 and did so.

The packaging is impressive.

1D89E7A1-7DD5-4BC6-80C2-0092042C6377.jpeg
D943AC23-2FA0-49C0-8ECA-EB1CF765182D.jpeg

I love the finish of the buckles (there are a lot of choices):https://ansonbelt.com/collections/buckles/size_1-25

CFE5CEA1-0B3D-490F-8205-61DCB2EB19AC.jpeg

These are the straps I chose:

F77103D5-3A5C-47F8-87E8-4A4475FE601D.jpeg
Again, there are ton of options from $25 for most of them to more for Italian calfskin and crocodile in 1.25” and 1.5” widths.

The fit is perfect. The adjustments are in 1/4” increments spanning 7.5 inches. I’ve already ordered a couple of belts in different materials.

There is a lifetime guarantee:

We have a Lifetime Guarantee on the functionality of all of our products. This means that if your Anson Belt ever quits functioning then we will repair or replace it for free, for the life that you own it.

Oh, and I received a $20 discount code for completing a short survey. If you like rather-type belts, these are worth a try.

Hmm, how is the thickness of the buckles compared to Nexbelt or slidebelt if you have a reference?

Hmm, how is the thickness of the buckles compared to Nexbelt or slidebelt if you have a reference?
The buckles and belts I ordered are 1.5”. The buckles look identical in width and depth to the Nexbelt buckles I have. The Anson buckles are a shade longer. The belts are buckles from the 2 companies are interchangeable.

i have an anson belt that i’ve owned for 3-4 years. fantastic quality. still going strong.

I was lucky enough to win a few of these a while back, really loved the options of straps and buckles, once I put the three belts together, I haven't changed or modified them, super easy to use and the fit is great.

I've had 3 belts and buckles for about 4 years now and love them!

Back