Any driver shaft pondering going on?

Always pondering.

I want to try a Project X Denali something fierce!

Is anyone using the Proforce V2 HL shaft in their driver? Or any other high launch shaft? If so did it decrease your total drive distance?

Sadly no golf of any kind being thought of right now

Looking to get the exact same Diamana shaft I already have in regular flex for R&D.

Trackman says the Oban Devotion Reg in the Paradym is the most consistent is distance and dispersion in a shootout with a Devo stiff, Kai'li blue 6 in both regular and stiff. Indoors!
Outside the Kai'li Blue stiff wins in both the Rogue ST LS and the Paradym OUTSIDE, although the Oban in stiff does really well, too.
I really would like to try a NV 65 regular and a Ventus Red 55 stiff for comparison.

I was fit into the orange Graphite Design but have been tempted by the blue in my 4 & 7 wood. Not enough to purchase yet but it’s in the back of my mind.

ventus blue tr

Man if my driver the other day stays that way and not just a honeymoon round. All ponders will be squelched

Got fitted for a Riptide CB 6.5 this weekend after concluding my HZRDUS Reg flex on my ZX5 LS was a whippy noodle for me all season.

The Riptide felt great and the numbers were decent at the fitting with a club head speed of 107-112mph......

Should be in my hands well in time for the 2024 season

I have Project X HZRDUS Black on both my drivers, but getting a new head (Thanks THP!) I need to shaft the Mizuno ST-G. Wondering if something will fit better when I go to get it tested. Have to give my local fitter a call.

Trackman says the Oban Devotion Reg in the Paradym is the most consistent is distance and dispersion in a shootout with a Devo stiff, Kai'li blue 6 in both regular and stiff. Indoors!
Outside the Kai'li Blue stiff wins in both the Rogue ST LS and the Paradym OUTSIDE, although the Oban in stiff does really well, too.
I really would like to try a NV 65 regular and a Ventus Red 55 stiff for comparison.
Well, the Paradym/Devotion 6 reg ain't the way. I think the Paradyme head is too spinny for my delivery.

I’m pretty happy with the Helium but could always be tempted.

Back