Any Portland, Oregon people here or nearby?

wadekilpatrick

Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings. First time back on here in awhile. Just curious if there are many people from the Portland, OR area or nearby on here. I'm out in Hillsboro, OR. I currently work nights as a CT tech at one of the hospitals in town and try to get out and play as much as I can. Been playing quite a lot lately before all the rain comes back to join us.

Would love to play or meet any other people from the PAC NW up here.

Wade

Greetings. First time back on here in awhile. Just curious if there are many people from the Portland, OR area or nearby on here. I'm out in Hillsboro, OR. I currently work nights as a CT tech at one of the hospitals in town and try to get out and play as much as I can. Been playing quite a lot lately before all the rain comes back to join us.

Would love to play or meet any other people from the PAC NW up here.

Wade
Welcome (back)!

I'm down the road in Tigard. Mact3333 is across the river in SW Wa. Darthweasel is in Beaverton. There are others, though not too many that are especially active on the board these days.

Which hospital? My wife is a surgical tech at OHSU.

my wife works nights at Tuality, 4th or 5th floor. Small world eh

I'm from Scappoose and just joined the site. I too am looking for new people to play with. Work for Tri-met as a mechanic. Would love to meet up and play.

Back