Any Recommendations Colorado Springs?

skeets

Reaction score
Handicap
Will be in Colorado Springs next week. Any recommendations for a pretty course to play in reasonable shape?

Not much choice unless you have connections or pay a lot. Broadmoor is amazing...but expensive. If you have connections, you could play the USAF Blue course or Kissing Camels or the country clubs (either) or Flyng Horse.

So if you don't have above, your choices are Patty Jewitt - a cool muni that is a great design or Cherokee which is a nice course, but flat.

Don't get down that way for golf, so can't help out with suggestions. Broadmoor is on my list to stay and play though. There are a ton of cool things to do down there too!

Not much choice unless you have connections or pay a lot. Broadmoor is amazing...but expensive. If you have connections, you could play the USAF Blue course or Kissing Camels or the country clubs (either) or Flyng Horse.

So if you don't have above, your choices are Patty Jewitt - a cool muni that is a great design or Cherokee which is a nice course, but flat.
I enjoyed patty jewitt when I was down there a couple months back (though it was stupid windy at the time).

Thanks all. PJ looks like my first choice but I'll check out Cherokee as well.

Will be in Colorado Springs next week. Any recommendations for a pretty course to play in reasonable shape?
Not much there unless you stay at the Broadmoor. If you book a night at the Broadmoor the golf is less expensive iirc.

We stayed at Cheyenne Mountain resort and they had a course there that was nice, but don’t remember the price. .

Back