Any WKRP From Cincinnati fans out there?

I wish that show was in syndication or rerun heaven or hell depending on your take on it...

and BOOGER!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Loved the show, and it was one of many in a great era of weekly shows in the 70's & 80's.

Taxi
Cheers
Archie & The Meathead

Loved the show, and it was one of many in a great era of weekly shows in the 70's & 80's.

Taxi
Cheers
Archie & The Meathead

Cheers and M*A*S*H are my favorites. Taxi and All in the Family are great shows, too.

Lmao I forgot about that!
4295D024-7203-463A-9D0C-27B15734D477.gif

THE PHONE COPS!!

I always had a thing for Bailey Quarters. I liked Herb Tarlick as well, just in a different way.

Oh my, look what I found. A bunch of full episodes on YouTube.

Did anyone ever notice... that as the show progressed through its seasons the map in Mr. Carlson's office that showed the broadcast strength of WKRP shrank?

Like the first season it was like 500,000 watts and the radius of broadcast range went across Texas... then a season or two later, it was down to 50,000 watts... towards the end, it was like 5,000 watts.:unsure:

Loved WKRP in Cincinnati. Was seriously enamored of the character Bailey Quarters, played by Jan Smithers :love: In addition to the Turkeys Away episode, An Explosive Affair, Pt. 2, featuring Johnny Fever's delusions about phone cops, is memorable :ROFLMAO:

I always had a thing for Bailey Quarters. I liked Herb Tarlick as well, just in a different way.
Same here. Liked Bailey. Admired Herbs fashion sense:ROFLMAO:

Loved WKRP in Cincinnati. Was seriously enamored of the character Bailey Quarters, played by Jan Smithers :love: In addition to the Turkeys Away episode, An Explosive Affair, Pt. 2, featuring Johnny Fever's delusions about phone cops, is memorable :ROFLMAO:
Agreed and I posted it earlier. Great episode.

2c4ff16eebaf5566ba5d7ce18a9fb466f4aa4d0b.gif

tumblr_ozsjd8NMcY1sdbvxqo6_500.gifv

Loved that show back in the day!

I have a shirt :)
F6081269-BC85-490A-BEE7-E4D537E3B69B.jpeg

Great show but now I just feel old.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bailey Quarters in 2019 or 2020.

1606272132165.jpeg

Thanks for helping me remember a great show.

ppukdh1oxttg3klr0tds.gif

Back