Anyone anxious for an Adidas CodeChaos Update?

wedgegame

Reaction score
Hopefully 24 will be a refresh year for the Code Chaos line. I have been playing the Code Chaos 22 Spikeless, and it the most comfortable golf shoe I have played. The only downside I have is that it is also the most hideous golf shoe I have ever played. I am really hoping the 24 lineup sees an upgrade in aesthetics while maintaining the same comfort and stability.

I love the look and comfort of the Code Chaos, however I’m now playing in the Ultraboosts. They are another level up from the Code Chaos. They are like walking on pillows. Do a few colours, I jumped on the Acid Green! By far the best golf shoes I’ve owned.

Makes sense on the comfort front, Ultraboosts are some of the best everyday shoes I have tried. Any concerns with the waterproofing?

I have two pairs of the Code Chaos 22s - absolutely love them for comfort and I'm not mad at the way that they look either....

I think I saw that a refresh was on the cards, just can't find it now I'm looking for it again.... but I'd happily buy more 22's so that I never run out of them.

Makes sense on the comfort front, Ultraboosts are some of the best everyday shoes I have tried. Any concerns with the waterproofing?
They are water resistant rather than waterproof aren’t they? It’s not something I generally have to deal with living in California. Just the odd bit of dew occasionally. I don’t think I’d trust them in really wet conditions though. They are a knit material so I can’t image your feet would stay dry too long if you were caught out with a storm.

I wish they came in wide. So comfy but too narrow for me. I'm a major outlier in a 15 Wide but if it weren't for the old Tour360 and ZG lines, I'd have to be out there in trail runners.

The originals looked good. But they keep making them look worse and worse. If they could design a decent looking one, I'd be really excited!

Just got the Solarmotion 24s. They fit great. Looks like their new hybrid shoe. They took the upper of the ZG line and made a CodeChaos-like spikeless outsole for it using Lightstrike instead of Boost for the midsole material.

Code Chaos are very comfortable - but I recommend trying the Ultra Boost - To me the most comfortable golf shoe out.

Back