Anyone have Fairway & Greene stuff?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
How does the sizing run? Does the quality match the price?

I stay away from the brand because I don’t find the quality all that great compared to similarly priced clothing. The few shirts I have owned just did not look very good after a few washings.

I stay away from the brand because I don’t find the quality all that great compared to similarly priced clothing. The few shirts I have owned just did not look very good after a few washings.
Thanks.

I have one shirt that I got at Pebble Beach that is this brand and it seems to be holding up just fine. I like the quality and it fits true to size for me.

I fall in line with similar to @wubears71 as I have 3 shirts from there. Two of them I struggled a bit with the quality. The third has held up.
Sizing for me runs similar to Bobby Jones, Peter Millar and some other club brands. Not a ton of taper down the sides.

I've got a few, mostly came from the pro shop, decent stuff.

I rolled the dice and snagged this (but with a navy belt) off Ebay on a best offer of $60. Hopefully, the quality will be decent. If not, the belt is worth almost that much.

s-l1600.jpg

How does the sizing run? Does the quality match the price?

I find the fit is similar to Peter Millar if that helps. I'm a medium in most golf shirts and a medium in F&G. I find the quality to be solid. Their old school q-zips and vests are awesome.

I have a shirt and quarter zip I got last year at a member guest and they have held up well so far. They fit similar to Peter Millar which is fairly roomy.

The shirts I bought definitely fall into the "Peter Millar" fit description. The material has a nice feel and didn't wrinkle like some shirts I have of similar material.

Thanks for all the feedback.

I have one shirt and I think its nice. So far so good

Back