Anyone in the Boston area up for a round?

Redman

Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 19
I'm new to THP and interested in meeting the local members of the group.

I've got a group of folks that I play with on weekends and we're always looking to find like minded folks who enjoy the game. We rotate where we play and will travel from ME, NH, and MA.

snkli, where do you live? I live in Brookline, but am willing to drive all over the Boston area to play. I usually play more during the week as compared to the weekend due to my work schedule, but I'm sure we could work something out. Hopefully other people in Massachusetts post in this thread!

checkin' in from Lowell...I'm down for some golfin' but I'll be honest...I'm not good enough to play $75 courses so I usually stay away from them.

I am up for a round! Just can't do it the next two weeks - after that yes - prob during the week though as I'm doing some projects around my house on the weekends

snkli, where do you live? I live in Brookline, but am willing to drive all over the Boston area to play. I usually play more during the week as compared to the weekend due to my work schedule, but I'm sure we could work something out. Hopefully other people in Massachusetts post in this thread!

I live in Shirley. Which is next to Devens on Rt. 2

checkin' in from Lowell...I'm down for some golfin' but I'll be honest...I'm not good enough to play $75 courses so I usually stay away from them.

I work at Cross Point and play in a league at Trull Brook.

Last edited:
Shirley! I'm in Leominster. Wife and I play most weekends and I've been thinking of trying to organize a New England THP day at some place like Green Hills in Worcester.

Red Tail is beautiful, but stupid expensive by my standards. Money being what it is these days, I'll take $30 rounds at an okay course over $105 rounds at a nicer course.

So far I've gotten interest from arydolphin, m-910, ghsace, and Flooder.

Hopefully a few more folks from NE chime in on the thread and we can put together an outing somewhere.

Shirley! I'm in Leominster. Wife and I play most weekends and I've been thinking of trying to organize a New England THP day at some place like Green Hills in Worcester.

Red Tail is beautiful, but stupid expensive by my standards. Money being what it is these days, I'll take $30 rounds at an okay course over $105 rounds at a nicer course.

$30 rounds? Dude I need to golf where you go.

I've got 3 spots near me (Lowell) that cap at $40 walking and decrease as the day goes on.

1) Green Meadows - Hudson, NH
2) Merrimack Valley - Methuen
3) Billerica CC - Billerica

For example

1. Holden Hills - $35 with cart M-F until noon
2. Westminster CC - $20 to walk after 12 on weekends, $38 to ride and free lunch M-F
3. Townsend Ridge - $31 to walk weekends after 11am
4. Green Hills in Worcester - bought 10 rounds on sale at Christmas for $22.50 (not including cart)

I live in NH but could be available depending on the day the location etc etc. Please do keep me in the communications loop and I will try to make it if a date and location develops.

I live in on the South Shore but I'd be interested. I too am a weekday kind of guy.

Red Tail is probably my favorite layout in the entire area. You can actually find some deals at Red Tail if you book through Golfnow, you can use the link here on THP at the top right of the screen.

Red Tail is probably my favorite layout in the entire area. You can actually find some deals at Red Tail if you book through Golfnow, you can use the link here on THP at the top right of the screen.
I've always wanted to play Red Tail, but didn't want to play as a single.

I :love: Red Tail. But I'm not sure it feels the same way about me.

So far the following have expressed some interest -- arydolphin, m-910, ghsace, Flooder, jnug, and Sean.

I :love: Red Tail. But I'm not sure it feels the same way about me.

So far the following have expressed some interest -- arydolphin, m-910, ghsace, Flooder, jnug, and Sean.

Including you snkli that's 7...one more and we'd have eight...a nice mine outing!

JUST FYI...

211.jpg

Boston Outing Aug 13 @ Butter Brook in Westford, MA. I'll make 3 tee times, please let me know if you can make it.

Bump for the Boston outing on Aug 13. So far it's ghsace, sean, m-910, arydolphin, and myself.

Any idea on cost and time for the 13th? I'm interested.

Cost I think is $78 with a cart there if we are playing before 2pm (not sure what the times are though)

Sounds good, add me to the list.

Back