For Sale Anyone interested Vokey SM8s?

Briton G

2023 Grandaddy X
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m thinking about selling these on here if anyone is interested? (50-08F, 56-10S, 60-08M) I really am not sure on a price. Been used for a season and a half custom shaft! Selling because I now have the awesome Edel SMS wedges!
C78BFEB9-311D-4130-82AD-ABD2D454B272.jpeg2E3E0BAE-4480-4BE5-863D-233190B076F1.jpeg234BAAC8-C249-4885-A8E6-DE9B5E000BB2.jpegAB51F86E-11EF-4FB2-88F7-FCFFB6860690.jpeg

Intriguing…

Intriguing…
I like them, just got the Edel wedges and did not want these to be dust collectors.... just not sure what a fair price is.

UST Mamiya Donut hole shafts....mmmmmm

UST Mamiya Donut hole shafts....mmmmmm
Yes sir! These were a design he sent me on accident... and he said I could send them back for the ones I actually ordered or keep a very limited version that probably won’t be released so I did that

Man, those are pretty.

Yeah... Those seem very nice. Right now I'm just using the Kirkland wedges so I had something. If you figure out what you are thinking for price (or trade) I may very well be interested.

Recoil F5 in a wedge is stout!

Start with something (research the going rate)…Don’t overthink it. Decide what’s the minimum you’d take (as a set or individually or both) and ask a firm price or something over that. You can always negotiate down in price if you want to. Are you willing to sell individually or are you more motivated to sell as a set?

I am going to say $300 for the set

Yes sir! These were a design he sent me on accident... and he said I could send them back for the ones I actually ordered or keep a very limited version that probably won’t be released so I did that

I won one in a contest and they are sweet

I do not need wedges but damn. $300 really reasonable.

Give some context to the price.. the shafts cost 300 for the set themselves

Don't need the whole set, but if someone was just wanting 2, I would consider buying one.

The 50 is the least used... then the 56 and then the 60 is the one I had used the most

PM sent

Snooze you lose. Damnit.

Interested if Still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back