Anyone On Here Have Any Use for HID Headlight Bulbs and Ballasts?

Bleeding Green
Reaction score
I am currently cleaning out my basement and came across some HID parts from some headlight builds I did on my old truck. I have no use for this stuff so if anyone wants it I’d be happy to send it your way. I have (4) 55w ballasts and (4) 9005 6k bulbs. All this stuff is brand new never been used.

7148abd7e87547a2c6b4df1cb59235c4.jpg

If I had any idea how to install them, my wife would love them for her car, but I'm car-tarded when it comes to this stuff. :cry:

If I had any idea how to install them, my wife would love them for her car, but I'm car-tarded when it comes to this stuff. :cry:
Unfortunately I don't need them, but they really should be plug and play if you have a newer car and have a lace to mount them.

Hmm .. Interesting thing, I was looking for something similar a few months ago, but a friend advised me to buy bike lights at to better sanctify my truck. To do this, I had to redo a lot in my truck, but now they work great. I can be seen from a great distance and I feel safer on the road. If you still have shipping options, I would like to use them as a fallback. My flashlights are working right now, but I still want to be sure that in the event of a breakdown, I will have a quick replacement for the consecration.

Is this product as good as you described it?

Back