Arccos 360 - THP Review Thread

Were you trying in darkness? The sensors are activated by light, so that could be part of it. Indoors is typically fine though.
Inside in the kitchen but we'll lit.
Make sure you don't have any other app or bluetooth device connected to the phone at the time of pairing. Not sure why but whenever I have my headset paired the phone wont pair with the tags. I switch clubs a lot so pair and unpair a lot =)
Just tried again this morning with no other devices connected. No luck.

Well. Arccos came through in a big way. They're sending me a new system along with an extra sensor and the new putter sensor overnight.
They were blown away with that many sensors not working. Sending it back for their techs to look at.

Has anyone changed the battery’s on their sensors. I’m having a hell of a time removing the cover. Arccos’ youtube video doesn’t really help as they make it look super easy. Unless I’m doing something wrong here, this thing does not want to come off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone changed the battery’s on their sensors. I’m having a hell of a time removing the cover. Arccos’ youtube video doesn’t really help as they make it look super easy. Unless I’m doing something wrong here, this thing does not want to come off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which generation? The new ones are not meant to open.

Back