Are you anxious to play again ASAP after a round?

ULEWZ

Golf Magician
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I just played my best round ever and I can't wait to play again to capitalize on my successes.
But then again, when I play bad, I want to play ASAP to try and straighten things out.
So which mode makes you want to play again ASAP, a Great previous round, or a Terrible previous round?

Both. No matter how the round goes, I can’t wait to get back out there again!

I'm always looking forward to the next round.

I use to not be all excited to play again RIGHT away, because I use to be able to play all the time when I was young (under 25)....since I grew up across the street from the country club we belonged to and then in college being on the team (just drive to the course and play) and after that working at the course as an Assistant Pro.

Now that those days are literally more than 15 years removed, I do get excited to play and play again ASAP, yes.

I'm always ready to go no matter what. However, I can learn more from a bad round and improve on that.

Waking up! Just want to be on the course working on my game and playing whenever I can. Love the physical and mental battle that golf brings.

I will play multiple rounds, back to back, at the drop of the cap. Good score, or poor score makes no difference. I enjoy the game.

My personal best is 3, 18 hole rounds, at three different courses. This with a good friend, and plenty of summer daylight available.

Mentally I am all over going out right away but as I walk most of the time, I am usually pretty spent after 18. We do a few 36/day riding in carts each year and have no problem as not nearly as physically demanding.

I just played my best round ever and I can't wait to play again to capitalize on my successes.
But then again, when I play bad, I want to play ASAP to try and straighten things out.
So which mode makes you want to play again ASAP, a Great previous round, or a Terrible previous round?
Congrats on your PB. Yes, I am always ready to play again, with two exceptions. The first is if my body is telling me to be done. The second is if I have battled the sh___ks.

To a degree yes but I have ti balance golf with all the other responsibilities so I'm pretty content with once a week

100% yes. My rounds are scarce right now so I’m always wanting more

Congrats on the personal best! I’ve had good rounds and bad where I’ve wanted to immediately go for another. I don’t do it often enough!

Even when I'm wiped I'm usually looking forward to something about the next one, and if I'm not, a good THP story or two usually gets the pep back in my golf step real quick.

i was surprised to find myself not itching to get out and play today...played my best golf yesterday. i am hoping to have that calmness tomorrow morning...

I’m the same way. I want to grind it out and figure out my shortfalls. I especially want to play again if I started heating up at the end of a round. There has been very few rounds that I just want to take a break. The round has to be very terrible for that.

I play every Friday. Pretty much religiously. I have gotten in the habit of hitting a handful of balls after the round is done. To address anything I did wrong. Or right. Otherwise it will eat at me all week. This seem to help me fight off the need for another fix right away. 🤣

Both for me, when it’s a good round I want to ride that wave. A bad round needs to be erased immediately and what better way to do that than with a round ASAP!!!

100% always looking to get out again. I usually help myself in that sense by booking my next tee time as soon as I get back to the clubhouse after the round.

I just always want to play lol!

Id say both. Im happy and look forward to playing again no matter what. If I play well, its a chance to play even better next time out and if I play poorly, its a chance to improve and get it right the next time.

Always want to play after a round... Bad round might be off to range... Love teeing it up after a great round.

I'm always looking forward to my next round - although the next round after a PB scares me as I figure the golf gods will have a humbling in store for me. :LOL:

Depends on the time of year

And how I played

Back