Are You Satisfied With Your Golf Game?

Never satisfied, always hungry

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Absolutely not, but I'm working towards getting to a point where I'm at least more comfortable.

given the time i do(n’t) put into it, yes i’m satisfied. but if i had the time and i was still stuck where i am, no i wouldn’t be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very content with my current game. 5-6 years ago when I lived in Florida and just out of college I was playing at around a 2. Now life and cold weather get in my way of golfing all the time and I'm ok with that. Still playing around a 6 so its good golf, but I have no desire to practice and play as much as I used too. I just like to get out and play and enjoy the time on the course.

I like to judge my golf on a sliding scale. When I know I haven't practiced in a long time and I'm out for a fun round breaking 90 is all I worry about, and if it doesn't happen I'm fine with that too. When I'm practicing five times a week and hitting the gym hard I expect to break 75 every round.

I think this allows me to always have fun while I'm golfing and have expectations that match my level of commitment to the game. Right now I've been busy but my skills are still okay enough to ink out 80-84 range rounds, but anything higher and I don't really mind since I know my practice and focus isn't 100% =).

Hey! Me too!!

Bad<------------->Worse

Since starting last year I've improved a lot. I'm satisfied that I continue to see improvement from month to month. Begin retired I get to dedicate more time to golf than if I had work and family obligations. Range/clinic twice a week, 2 9 hole rounds twice a week and a private lesson about once month. Once the weather cools down I'll probably add another practice and another round.

I am actually satisfied with my play. Didn't start until age 61. Have had several rounds in the 70's and a couple of 75's. Over seventy now and losing some distance about every year but still enjoy playing. Can still walk a short course. Could be a lot worse.

I'm never satisfied and want to get better but I realize I don't put the time and work in to do it so although I'm not really content with my game I accept the fact that any improvement will be marginal with what I put into it currently.

Nope, not satisfied yet. I got into golf as an adult and I still feel like my best golf is ahead of me and I still have goals to accomplish.

I should be satisfied, but I am not. I have achieved every goal I have set for myself when I first teed it up 13 years ago, but I am still looking for more. lol

I am not happy with mine at all. I haven't played or practiced enough to get it down. The pay cuts I've taken over the last couple of years have hurt my ability to play. As I get moving back up, I'll get playing more again and I think I can get to where I want to be.

For the most part I’m happy with where I am. I just started playing again around 15 months ago and I got my cap down to a 7.2. I feel like I can get it down to a sub 5 with a better mental part of my game. My game is my hobby and with no kids and being self employed I can play as often and whenever I want. Hopefully I can get there. But if I don’t that would be OK also.

Absolutely not content with my game.

I haven't been playing that long--so try and temper my expectations.

That being said, I am wildly inconsistent.

I'm working with a PGA instructor but the progress, while measurable, is more gradual than I'd prefer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not at all. I'm getting tired of having to scramble around to shoot a good score. A couple of lingering injuries haven't helped but I feel like I should be much better than I am.

Back