Are you wearing your mask?

donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
lets see your, do you have a custom, wearing a gator? still have your military one? pop a pic

80ACC2DD-89E3-457C-B4A5-71CFD15418DE.jpeg

C5A60173-AE5F-4DAA-9BB7-5BDA50F123F8.jpeg

No, but I'm going to have to apparently. Most people around here when I go out to the store though are wearing them.

I haven't had the need to wear one, but if needed to protect others I would.

Yes, we have been threatened with suspensions if we don't. Too bad they only gave is 1 mask 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

No mask for me

None yet. But I’m not going anywhere around people yet either. I’m sure I will when the time to be around people again arrives.

I have a Jack Daniels bandana around my neck for when we have customers come inside, but we are trying to have them call in instead.

A couple of plants I go in require them but outside of that, I'm not.

In NY it is now required that you wear a mask or cloth facial covering in public when you can’t maintain proper social distancing. Since I don’t have any masks, I using a bandanna as a cloth facial covering for now.

Haven't had the need yet. Our state is encouraging, but not requiring it.

Nope not wearing one unless I’m forced. Saw a guy running with a mask on today and he gave me a dirty look.

In NY it is now required that you wear a mask or cloth facial covering in public when you can’t maintain proper social distancing. Since I don’t have any masks, I using a bandanna as a cloth facial covering for now.
yep as of tomorrow its a requirment. not sure how I'm going to accomodate since i dont have bandanas, masks or anything around, nor any skill. Might just cut up an old ratty shirt

I’ve got some plain surgical masks. Sounds like starting next week in PA you are required to wear a mask to enter an essential business.

They're required in the county I live in.

I’m in my house why would I wear a mask?:p

While they’re not required in public here yet, we’ve got many requirements at work.

It’s pretty simple. Keep your distance. You get to close and you may be taking a uninvited nap.

I've been doubling up on balaclavas. My wife's friend runs a business making bowties, and he is making cloth masks for public use that we are ordering.

i have been out a few times for necessities like butter, bread and beer. went to target today and about 80% of the people had masks on. the n95 masks are a little tight so i go with the homemade one.

20200409_153217.jpg20200411_140919.jpg

Not here. We live in the middle of BFE not much of an issue here.

Back