AM is a must for me on a Fri. Last night in town so will be spending the late afternoon and evening with my daughter.
Let me know what your thinking for earlier in the week.

Let me know what your thinking for earlier in the week.

I think Spivey and I are in for Monday morning too. We haven't set anything up specific yet though. Anytime in the morning is good for me.
I'm playing Tuesday morning at Gainey Ranch. Think its an 8:37am tee time. Not sure what the guest fee runs. I can inquire if interested.

I will call for a Monday round at Lookout Mtn, not sure of the rate, but I will use my Troon card, so I cannot make reservations until Friday.
Talking Stick - I meant to check it out today, got busy and forgot. Is Friday a foursome?

I will call for a Monday round at Lookout Mtn, not sure of the rate, but I will use my Troon card, so I cannot make reservations until Friday.
Talking Stick - I meant to check it out today, got busy and forgot. Is Friday a foursome?
I'll join on Friday.

Was hoping to do Monday instead, but child care plans for Monday aren't firm enough for me to commit to any golf on Monday.

Every time I see this thread pop up... it makes me wish I was an Arizona local.

My wife's company offered $20,000 bonus to those folks willing to transfer to the Phoenix office a few months back. She said she forgot to tell me with all of the wedding stuff going on.... :-(

I booked Friday 10/16 Talking Stick North, foursome, 8:29 AM. $80/per for AZ residents.
Tanker, Ken, are you still good to play?

I booked Friday 10/16 Talking Stick North, foursome, 8:29 AM. $80/per for AZ residents.
Sounds good.

Thanks for bumping. I am in for Friday!

I'm in for Friday gents! Looking forward to it!

Anyone playing tomorrow?

I'm booked for Sunday. Maybe next weekend?

Double verifying that we are still a go ... I am ready!

Friday is a go - Ken, Tanker, Cpljohnst, and me. 8:29 Friday.
See you there.

any of you companies hiring? I would love to be able to golf during the week! enjoy the round, it's getting cooler

any of you companies hiring? I would love to be able to golf during the week! enjoy the round, it's getting cooler

Work evenings - can still golf!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PTO ... wasn't going to miss this opportunity ... Stoked! Get to meet a someone new with cpljohnst in the group.

PTO ... wasn't going to miss this opportunity ... Stoked! Get to meet a someone new with cpljohnst in the group.
Looking forward to the morning and meeting you kensisland!

What a great time, great day, and a fun round of golf! Thanks cpljohnst, spivey, and Tanker! I could not have asked for a better day of golf today.

What a great time, great day, and a fun round of golf! Thanks cpljohnst, spivey, and Tanker! I could not have asked for a better day of golf today.
Glad we played this morning - HUGE dust storm over the golf course on my way into work this afternoon!!
And thanks for lunch!

Friday golf anyone?

I have to work ... got a guy on vacation on my team ...

Wish I could. Let me just quit my job brb

Anyone interested in a round on Sun Nov 15? I don't have any preference, but Quintero is running a special, two for one after 12:30. Not sure if there are other restrictions.
If you haven't played Quintero, and feel like a nice drive, it is a beautiful course!

Back