Arizona THP Golf League

The tee at the first hole at Bison is a little more of a knee-knocker...

But the 18th has to be one of the best finishing holes I have ever played.
you are not kidding. the look on #1...was ok...I guess it's going to be one of THOSE days! ;)

18 was straight crazy when you've never seen it before. my GPS was nearly useless because the satellite imagery of the hole is completely covered by trees so no idea of the proper locations to play each shot.

After playing Bison, Pinetop Lakes is another very nice course! And after golf, dinner and drinks at Charlie Clark's Steakhouse in Pinetop is a must and I don't say that only because my wife found a nice pearl in one of her oysters on the half shell! Get there early.

A reminder to Omni Tucson participants to send in your skins pot entry fee ($10) prior to tee time on Saturday to our Venmo account (@AZTHP).

As we are getting close to dinner time. I just wanted to pop over and throw in a picture of some Texas BBQ featuring brisket and brisket tacos. Because... why not?! 🤷‍♂️
1631743626719.png

8D929E1C-8199-45E7-80A2-9B65866C1B3A.jpeg
toughest hole to start the round

My only hope would be to skip my fade like a stone across to the dry! 😥

Congrats, Bruce!

Congrats @MagicSpell on the win today. Had lots of competition but won out.

CD7A55FE-3E93-4A05-B023-B3591F2252FD.jpg

Can’t wait to make it out with the group one of these days- work keeps getting in the way.

Can’t wait to make it out with the group one of these days- work keeps getting in the way.
Next month is a lot closer. We’re playing Lookout Mountain on 10/16

Next month is a lot closer. We’re playing Lookout Mountain on 10/16
Working that day, unfortunately. Are the dates/ locations for the upcoming months available yet?

Working that day, unfortunately. Are the dates/ locations for the upcoming months available yet?
Next firm date is November 6th at Sewailo (Tucson). Come out and have a great time with us, brother!

Edit: Just a heads up, all upcoming events and dates are posted and updated on the first page of this thread. (y)

Tee times for Lookout Mountain have been confirmed. 12 players. 9am, 9:10am and 9:20 tee times. Sat Oct. 16th.

Back