azon training aid 🤣🤣🤣

Jason89er

Working hard to escape golf mediocrity purgatory…
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I understand that training aid ads ect can be photoshopped in all different manners but what in the world were they thinking (or not thinking) when this was approved by this seller/company?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve seen some goofy ones but this is the winner by far. FORE!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3910.jpeg

Gotta have good form for those putter throws. :ROFLMAO:

That putter is sending that ball 350 or snapping in half

That putter is sending that ball 350 or snapping in half
My vote is snapping in half.

Next-door-neighbor's oldest son destroyed his shiny new putter that way. Missed a putt, was having a bad round already, got annoyed, picked the ball up, tossed it in the air, swung his putter at it like a baseball bat. *SNAP* No more putter.

My vote is snapping in half.

Next-door-neighbor's oldest son destroyed his shiny new putter that way. Missed a putt, was having a bad round already, got annoyed, picked the ball up, tossed it in the air, swung his putter at it like a baseball bat. *SNAP* No more putter.
You learn that lesson exactly one time if you didn’t already have a bit of common sense prior.

Ouch.

You learn that lesson exactly one time if you didn’t already have a bit of common sense prior.

Ouch.
"Ouch" indeed.

I certainly hope he learned his lesson, because his dad just bought my old Toulon Chicago for what I would've gotten for a trade-in value to gift to him. If he destroys that putter in a similar pique of annoyance I'll never speak to him again.

"Ouch" indeed.

I certainly hope he learned his lesson, because his dad just bought my old Toulon Chicago for what I would've gotten for a trade-in value to gift to him. If he destroys that putter in a similar pique of annoyance I'll never speak to him again.
He’s not yours, you can hit him.

*Not parenting advice

Back