AZTHP league championship Sign up Poll

Are taking part in the AZTHP League Championships (Nov 4th and 5th)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frost Delay today. 45 minute delay

I, unfortunately, won't make the bbq. I'll plan better next year. Wife is in Dallas for the Army vs. Air Force game and I've got animal duty. Will have to head back after the round. See y'all in the morning!

Today’s the day, LFG! 🔥

Time to go!
A8D46FE8-85F7-4FD5-9EDA-6D402719212D.jpeg

Fun day today! Started cold and ended up perfect weather.

Had a (frozen) blast playing with @Doubleb21 , @dhorist2319 , and @AzBirdgang today! My round was as cold as the weather…not one part of my game was working today! Oh well. Congrats to @oumagic for winning the league championship!

Congratulations to @oumagic. Won a score card playoff for AZTHP Cup. Also congrats to @jjjgolf500 for the gross winner and the Coin.
3E595982-92BD-48CA-AD1F-B592F05C944E.jpeg
1C540FDC-7462-4674-BE79-A851129AB657.jpeg

Congratulations to @oumagic & @jjjgolf500 on the wins! It was an absolutely blast today even thought is was freezing when i teed off! always fun playing with @Roadrunner @dhorist2319 & @AzBirdgang. None of us played well but we had a lot of laughs in the cold!

C33472A4-CF9C-4926-8A0D-83846CC230FB.jpegBE2DFB54-EF92-408F-BD7E-4909AF46B483.jpegAA8351BA-72BE-45BF-B22D-76E2AE155F62.jpeg

I would like to thank @Doubleb21 for loaning me sunglasses today because I left mine in PHX. While that had nothing to do with my victory, I do appreciate it. The cup of coffee that @sweetnlow5 bought me was probably what put me over the top!

Hmmmm congrats Oumagic on the win but I want to know why when I am in town you ditch me lol hope you guys had a blast today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to thank @Doubleb21 for loaning me sunglasses today because I left mine in PHX. While that had nothing to do with my victory, I do appreciate it. The cup of coffee that @sweetnlow5 bought me was probably what put me over the top!

LOL glad to help you be able to see better today! Congrats my friend!

Was happy to watch you play so well! It was a fun round with you and @jjjgolf500. Congrats!

Last edited:
Congrats to @oumagic and @jjjgolf500 on the wins today! Greatly enjoyed playing with @30mm danger close, @checkered and @robrandalgz the past two days. Thanks to @Wildcat4life and @Nessinator for hosting the post-round get togethers, and for the amazing carne asada BBQ today! Also, huge thanks to @30mm danger close and his awesome family for putting me up and feeding me for the weekend, always enjoy spending time with you and yours, brother!

A great weekend was had. I thoroughly enjoyed my rounds with @robrandalgz, @Snowman, and meeting and playing with @checkered. A special thanks to @Wildcat4life and @Nessinator for graciously opening their house for a bunch of golf junkies to eat, drink, and laugh.

@Snowman thanks for coming down and staying with us. You’re always welcomed and always have a place here to stay whenever you need to come down. @robrandalgz, you know the same goes for you.

Thanks for a great weekend everyone. It was great to see everyone, play some golf, have some drinks, and catch up. A much needed weekend in the books!

Back