AZTHP March League Quarry Pines

Are you IN or OUT for AZTHP League

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well this is pretty reasonable, maybe I can talk @Muchmore into coming too. Play Saturday and Sunday usually?
League days are almost always on Saturdays. If visitors come in and want an extra round or two, there are usually at least a couple locals who will jump in on a Friday or Sunday round.

Congrats to @MSEASU with the net even day. Winner again.

IMG_1939.jpeg

IMG_1941.jpeg

Had fun out there today! Congrats @MSEASU

Yeah… but that’s really pretty to look at 😍

170 into a two club wind over a canyon
Tough hole used a 5 iron with the crazy wind! @Tee/Ski made a beautiful shot in there but that putt if you missed rolled all the way to the fringe lol.

Tough conditions but great seeing everyone today.
My shot and @Tee/Ski and he is close! @Jtubb17 was down in the drop which is not an easy up either. @BB Fan Girl was right on the fringe here.
IMG_5092.jpegIMG_5093.jpegIMG_5090.jpeg

I played like poo today, but man I had a blast with these fellas. Love this group so, so much.

I played like poo today, but man I had a blast with these fellas. Love this group so, so much.
Roger Federer Love GIF by Tennis TV

Seeing the gross scores has me second-guessing my qualifications for the upcoming 'Fest!

Played here 2 days ago. I think it is the hardest course in the area. Wish they had a driving range.I saw hundreds of good balls down in the quarry.Some within reach.. some not.Didnt want to chance ball hunting… which I enjoy more than golfing at times

Great picsE6C7CC56-F624-4C2B-BD3C-54B7E11900B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back