AZTHP Team Championship - Get ready!

Individual. Both will play their own ball in and best score will count. Each individual will get half their course handicap
@mtbloco - Not sure who is doing cards but that is way to go. Everyone gets course handicap then divide by 2. .5's round up.

@mtbloco - Not sure who is doing cards but that is way to go. Everyone gets course handicap then divide by 2. .5's round up.
I’ll help loco. When should we
Lock
Caps?

I’ll help loco. When should we
Lock
Caps?
I have to put in a bunch of 104's and 110's. Gimmie an hour. :ROFLMAO:

I won't do that.

I’m pull pops. Probably Thursday morning.

But there are a few players that I need their GHIN number. Morning of I hope a team effort can get the cards filled out.

@SBFlow and @sweetnlow5 would you send me you GHIN number so I can add you to my league app for monthly CH calculations.

thanks.

@echico. Silver/white combo tees???

yup silver/white

The week is here! Gonna try and follow along Saturday, but I'll also be out on the course this weekend.

Anyone putting in some last minute prep to get ready?

The week is here! Gonna try and follow along Saturday, but I'll also be out on the course this weekend.

Probably have a range session or 2 in me this week.

Definitely going to have some "tune up" time this week. At least one more round before Saturday plus some short game work. We'll see how the week unfolds...

Probably some short game work this week. My bunker play is still lol-ish.

Back