Are you going to play in the event?

• Yes and I will send you my partner

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Yes and I need help finding a partner

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Sorry for the late reply; I saw that I was tagged, but I did not get notified of it. I'd like to join you, but I'll be in Durango, CO that weekend. Hoping to play in some 70-80 degree temps.

Confirmed, @Wildcat4life and I are partners. :) I am flying back the day before now so we are good.

I’m interested in playing. Anyone looking for partner?

What’s the format?
shamble?
Scramble?
Best ball?
Irish rumble?

What’s the format?
shamble?
Scramble?
Best ball?
Irish rumble?
We haven't done a full on 2 man scramble. That might help pace in the very hot sun. :unsure: We do have some super teams so I am trying to think of a good format.

Add 35 percent of the best player’s handicap to 15 percent of the second-best player’s handicap for a two-person team. The best player is the golfer with the lowest handicap. For example, if a team’s golfers have handicaps of 10 and 20, add 35 percent of 10 (3.5) to 15 percent of 20 (3) for a total of 6.5.

We haven't done a full on 2 man scramble. That might help pace in the very hot sun. :unsure: We do have some super teams so I am trying to think of a good format.

Add 35 percent of the best player’s handicap to 15 percent of the second-best player’s handicap for a two-person team. The best player is the golfer with the lowest handicap. For example, if a team’s golfers have handicaps of 10 and 20, add 35 percent of 10 (3.5) to 15 percent of 20 (3) for a total of 6.5.
Yikes. The USGA hates high low parrings.

Thanks for using me and @sourmash as your 10/20 hcp example. 😂IMG_5191.jpeg

A little recon work today

16867624052507296457098882964100.jpg

This hole. 🤷‍♂️

16867736493676022888297169530877.jpg

16867737144197520181675136522347.jpg

Which tees?

Card.png

This is part of why I scoped it out today. Gold is just not manageable for some in the league and it is really unfair. It says 6902 but I think it plays more like 6900. :ROFLMAO: The blues are pretty good but I wish the par 5's were at the golds. The reason why I say that is because almost all of the blue tee markers on the par 5's today were pushed to where the whites are supposed to be. I think I am just going to make it easy and say blue.

The biggest thing is that the bunkers here are the worst I have ever seen them. They are usually inconsistent but they are really bad right now. They are not unplayable but they are not easy either. Because of that I am going to do the best thing I can for folks to avoid the bunkers. It is a 2 man scramble. If both of you go into a bunker there is nothing I can do for you so I am giving folks a chance to avoid them all together.

This is part of why I scoped it out today. Gold is just not manageable for some in the league and it is really unfair. It says 6902 but I think it plays more like 6900. :ROFLMAO: The blues are pretty good but I wish the par 5's were at the golds. The reason why I say that is because almost all of the blue tee markers on the par 5's today were pushed to where the whites are supposed to be. I think I am just going to make it easy and say blue.

The biggest thing is that the bunkers here are the worst I have ever seen them. They are usually inconsistent but they are really bad right now. They are not unplayable but they are not easy either. Because of that I am going to do the best thing I can for folks to avoid the bunkers. It is a 2 man scramble. If both of you go into a bunker there is nothing I can do for you so I am giving folks a chance to avoid them all together.
I agree on the bunkers. They were not up to their normal standard except one that I was in. By July, they will probably be worse. Just too hard packed to get it over some of the lips with any chance of it stopping.

Other than that, the course was in good shape 2 weeks ago.

Sorry, I can't make it that weekend.

Back