Bacon - what's your preference?

I'm passing on that. Whether it is safe to eat or not, the texture of it seems like it would be hurl inducing.
Definitely would not eat it, but it's safer than any other uncooked meat due to the curing process. Probably safer than an undercooked burger also.

3, 4, and 5.

I like it between 4 and 5 but closer to 4.

Same for me! Between 4 and 5 but closer to 4. I don’t like wiggly bacon at all.

Is it cured to the point where you can actually eat it raw safely? It definitely feels like a different level of curing than prosciutto or other cured meats.
Canadian Bacon YES......curing involves "smoking" OR "salting", "Cured" Bacon RAW..............No Bueno, NADA..........:sick::sick::eek:

All of it and any of it

4 looks so good.

The top 90% of 3 is perfect. The bottom stub of fat looks like it I raw still. But 3 is my vote if it was all cooked like that.

3/4. I need some chewy texture left and no charcoal.

5 but 4,5 or 6 are acceptable.
WTF would choose #1? Savages??

I'm at a 4, at least what I like it to be. Anything from about 3.5 on I will eat though.

3-4 slices of 3.5-4 ;)

3-4

3.5 ideally, but then again the crispier bacon is great for sandwhiches BEC's etc

4 or 5 would work for me. I’d prefer like a 4.5

4 to 5 range for me so I would say a 4.5

Beat me to it! My thought exactly! Plus, I like it thick sliced so it will lay flat in the pan for the BLT's I love! So, thick sliced need to be cooked a little longer.

Number 4 to pick a number but I wouldn't get mad at 3-6 .

6 all day fam. Gimme that burnt bacon.
Seriously? What, if the smoke detector isn’t beeping you know it’s not done yet? 1? Does anybody except a mountain lion eat raw bacon? 3.5 looks right to me.

Last edited:
Back