- Bushnell X-Tour Rangefinder
- 2 towels one Spotless one reg
- Brass Brush to clean the grooves
- Assorted tees
- Flex ball mark repair tool from THP
- A couple extra pencils for marking
- Two range mat tees
-2 16.0z stainless steel bottles of water
Umbrella (Rain gear when needed).
Many ball markers.
Medicine. Band aids. Tape.
Score card holder.
USGA rule book (on phone).
Rangefinder & SkyCaddie SGX.
- Frogger towel
- Extra towel
- Ball markers
- Pitchfix Fusion 2.5 ball mark repair tool
- Spare batteries for range finder and remote for power cart
- Fine point sharpie
- Extra gloves
- Brush foe cleaning grooves
- Wet (pre-chilled in freezer) face cloth in summer heat
My Bag: 1. 3 hanging towels
2. Sunscreen for SC sun
3. Extra balls
4. Extra tees
5. Rain suit
6. Range/ Slope Finder
7. 2 gloves
8. Band Aids
9. Ball Markers. Many Gamecock Markers
10. USB Charger for my iPod as I love to play Sinatra and Martin while I play
11. Knit Hat in Case it is blowing cold
In my bag I carry:
Balls ,tees,ball markers,spare pencils,2 sharpies,divot tool,2 bottles of water-1 frozen in the summer,2 gloves,couple bandaids,gps watch,sunscreen in summer,hand warmers and knit cap in winter,1 hanging towel and 1 small microfiber towel,and club adjustment tool.