Bag pricing. What’s comfortable.

I'd say my limit is roughly $750- that's all depending on what it is. Limited edition or Staff bag- no problem ponying up for it.
$750-$800 is also my limit too. I have a couple of Mac bags that I have paid that for.
I am looking at a MNML stand bag that is significantly cheaper, less than $300. I am hoping they have a Black Friday discount to knock off another 20%.

I like ultralight stand/carry bags that weigh 3 pounds.. I can't see spending more than $250 for new Sun Mountain 2.5+.
I just bought a spare 2022 Sun Mountain 2.5+ for $140.

If it had a really sweet colorway I'd buy it.
That is a light bag. I walk a lot so I’ll have to check into one of those.

I’ve played the same bag for the last 11 years and just ordered a new one. I would’ve guessed a reasonable bag would have been $250 but the bags I really liked were $400

Spent $250 for my Veterans Assoc Golf bag from Vessell in 2019...that's still my limit.

Really liked the Vessel Titos bag, but damn, it's a chunk of cash.😍View attachment 9222513
I keep hoping for Black Friday sale. Not holding my breath however. 20% off I won’t be able to resist

Anything over $300 gives me pause, though I would consider more if the bag was very special.

250 and I'm tapped out but I crave a vessel bag 😂

The highest quality bag I've owned was a Sun Mountain C-130 I bought about 15 years ago. I've had 2 C-130s since then and the quality has gotten worse every time.

I'm thinking of spending a bit more to get a bag that lasts longer next time.

Honestly, for the past 5 years, my comfort zone has been up to $250. It doesn't seem like a lot, but my golf budget has been pretty much nothing since having kids.

Still though, if I could find a bag I liked, and that checked all the boxes, I would go to $400.
Needs a good divider setup, good color scheme, lots of pockets/storage, and durable.
Should be easy to find right?

Just paid $380 Aud, for Titleist bag
Limited stocks ( 1 / store ) . This is max I would consider and generally lower but -

That’s the most I’ve ever paid , the win was I sold the previous Titleist bag for same price l paid for it …

So $180 Aud , changeover
( approx $100USd )

Very happy result .

Current bag cost me 3 hours of a buddy using my truck to help move stuff to his new house so hard to say a number but I’d say I’d want be $300 or less 🤷🏼

Probably about $450. If that TaylorMade PGA Championship staff bag continues to be available for much longer, I may have to pull the trigger on it at 600 though, that won't be a bag that sees any outside time if I do. (Being in Rochester and having attended the PGA it would be a fantastic place to store clubs at home)

$25 tops at a yard sale or thrift store, it’s just a bag.

My buddies Ghost Golf bag has made me reassess how much I would spend. His was $$$ but it is so darn well made, and the customer service is superb.

My limit is around $250, but when I look at that range it’s easy to find something cheaper that offers basically the exact same package. I think $225 is the most I’ve ever spent. I love my Stitch MIY SL2 that I won here though. I’m not sure I would have ever bought one, but it’s a very sharp bag which I will probably play for quite a few years.

Back