Ballpark Nachos - Yay or Nay?

I've eaten them before and they will do in a pinch, not my go to.

Yay! I also liked them at the movies too. My usual at the ball park is the pulled chicken sandwich and fresh lemonade.

Very for! Simple and great I love them!

Sounds good to me.

Only once in a blue moon. I'm a bit of a cheese snob growing up in Wisconsin and although I eat cheese about 5 or 6 days a week, all processed cheeses are pretty much off limits.

I'm a fan! They sell nachos at the bowling alley where I have league and it's only $1.50 with jalapeno's and they aren't stingy with the cheese or jalapeno's. So, for my money, that's a HECK of a good deal for a good 2nd game snack!

Count me in, especially with a good pile of jalapeños. Sure its a canned pasteurized cheese product and cheap chips, but they taste great so it bothers me not even a little bit.

Stale chips and totally nasty fake cheese sauce and greatly overpriced? Of course! Especially with a big pile of jalapenos on top!

i'm a huge fan, but my gi tract gets pretty pissed off at me if i indulge

Yes, please.

And like others have said, I'll need a healthy dose of jalapenos to go with them.

No no and heck no. Stale processed cheese, stale chips. Btw that's just chips n cheese. This is much better
e07e89551f9ae9ce769edd24bbf1bf94.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No thanks

Not really a fan of ballpark nachos. Stale chips and greasy cheese doesn't do it for me.

No thanks, not my "cup of tea"...

They aren't the best, but I'm good with them. All the better, though, with some jalapeños included.

Nachos is usually my go-to food in these situations. Salty, tasty, minimal mess, and the more jalepenos the better.

Every now and then - sure

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I'm definitely in the "nay" category, just because there are usually better options at the park. And I agree with those that are saying if you do go with these, jalapeños are a must.

That molten lave of "cheese" sauce in a cup, ready to have those cheap chips dunked into it. Are you for or against this type of nachos?

ca2d890ad96c837efe187b82acab587b.jpg

It depends on the Arena or Stadium. 5/3 Field in Dayton, OH, Key Bank Arena, Buffalo and Nationwide Arena, Columbus all have good nachos. Great American Ball Park, US Bank Arena, both in Cincinnati and The Nutter Center in Dayton also not so much. I guess it's hit and miss depending on the place. :confused2:

I don't mind them, but I won't buy them for myself. My kids love 'em though, so we'll get some at a PawSox game and I usually end up finishing them off.

Those chips are so bad... Wonder what they'd cost if sold at retail in a grocery store. The $2 bag of Santitas are bad enough, guessing a giant bag of "ball park" chips would be 50 cents?

Back