Bayou Club/Feather Sound/River Hills membership in the Tampa area

rjb01camaross

Reaction score
Handicap
After reading through and getting involved in the Clubcorp thread, it really got me thinking about an advertisement I remember seeing on tv for membership at these three clubs for $99 a month with no initiation fee. I have been deployed for a few months so this may not still be the deal thats offered. I live close to both Bayou and Feather sound and would enjoy the experience (I think) of being apart of a private club. Does anyone have experience with this membership? I have played both the Bayou and River Hills and enjoyed both of thoose tracks. For anyone that has been or currently is a member, have you enjoyed it? Is everything included range balls, greens fees, and access to the gym/pools? Are there food minimums in the dining facilties and assessments? If this membership isnt a good option, do you have a recommendation in the Tampa/St Pete area besides the Clubcorp courses? I have just under one year left in the Tampa area from when I get back and plan to golf my heart out while im still in Florida, because who knows where to next!!

That was a summer membership deal, it is quite a bit more than that for a year long membership.

Back