Best Burger Place in Your Home Town?

American kitchen in Bay city MI. My personal favorite is the 50/50 burger. Half ground bacon, half ground steak, topped with a fried egg, onions strings, and brown mustard on a pretzel bun.

That's a solid burger for sure.

My town is super small (only 600 or so people) but EJ's Bar has a great Bacon Cheeseburger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a place out here in Riverside called Bucket List Burgers. If you can dream it up, they can put it on your burger for you. For those that know Slaters 50/50, it's alot better in my opinion.

Next time I'm in Riverside I'll have to find my way there!

Good call, they are outstanding at Tap Room. Completely forgot about that spot!

in-laws treated us to dinner at tap room last night. i got the college park burger. avocado, bacon and jack cheese with red onion, bibb lettuce and tomato. added some mayo and ketchup, and it was fantastic.

Chomp in Warren, RI. Everything is hand made, down to the Ketchup and condiments.

Next time I'm in Riverside I'll have to find my way there!

It's off Central closer to the 215 (almost in Moreno Valley.) It's fantastic.

Don't really have any solid burger places in my home town. We do have a "Plan B" which is pretty good, but not out of this world. Wish we had more options!

I live in the proverbial 1 horse town so nothing really close to me. We went to Wahlburgers this summer and it was pretty good but not awesome.

I live in the proverbial 1 horse town so nothing really close to me. We went to Wahlburgers this summer and it was pretty good but not awesome.

A bit far from you for Plymouth and Marshfield, but K Katies is SOOOOOO GOOOODDD

A bit far from you for Plymouth and Marshfield, but K Katies is SOOOOOO GOOOODDD
Marshfield and Plymouth are about 20 minutes from me. We went there last summer and I had a hell burger..pretty stout.

In the land of sushi and other assorted fish. We lack burgers. Sad but true, ruby Tuesday might have the best burger out here. So if you venture to Oahu don't expect a good burger. Many of tried many have failed.

Man seeing this makes me want some Whitey's in Brecksville, Ohio.

At 43 years old, just had my first burger from Wendy's. Don't know if I would say it was the best burger in my town, but damn, it was good!!!!

Don't really have any solid burger places in my home town. We do have a "Plan B" which is pretty good, but not out of this world. Wish we had more options!
We have a plan B in LA, but it's a place where men go to look at ladies...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back