Best business names you've come across.

Do you think stuff like this is done intentionally? I always wonder if the owners get a chuckle
You got me thinking so I looked it up in assumed names county records. Owner's name is Long Kim

Been there. They do have great burgers, just a horrible name. Marshfield Wis IMG_3294.jpeg

This butcher was down the street from a company I used to work for when I first got out of college. They had great sandwiches and marinated meat.

1703186558024.png

1703186895884.png

Wagner's Meat Market, they are scattered across Louisiana. Name isnt that funny, but...

View attachment 9231631
That reminds me of the shirts a local pan fried chicken restaurant sells.

244521Right.gif

Not sure if this is just a local to Louisville chain or not.

1703187413131.png

Doggie Styles pet grooming literally across the street from me closed a few years ago.

used to work with this company a bit in my old life. It's a funny / clever name

Their logo is a donkey. And they deliver what they promise--very large fans for industrial cooling

20220920_103136.jpg

Do you think stuff like this is done intentionally? I always wonder if the owners get a chuckle
Absolutely! Just look at all the stuff Disney animators have put into their cartoon and movies.
My best man's family goes to Beaver Creek, Co every year. He doesn't have this exact shirt but has one of theirs.
View attachment 9231649
Heard this on the radio today. "Bunghole Liquors"

This is a local propane company.

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 6.06.38 PM.png

A now-defunct physical therapy practice in Saratoga Springs was named Minor Improvement.

Shields Rubber Corp. had a large sign at the edge of Pittsburgh’s Golden Triangle, readily visible from the South Side and Parkway East.

And located next door to Shields Rubber Corp? Modern Reproductions.

There's apparently a furniture store in the UK called Sofa King, and they got in trouble for advertising that their prices were "Sofa King low". :LOL:

Back