Best coastal Golf destination (USA)

You and I have had tough roads. I broke my leg/ankle and haven't played in 4 months. Longest stretch for me since 1993. But have some nice stuff planned in near future. How's your rehab going?
Still working at it. I’m going to stay hitting balls. Chips and half swings very soon. But right now (present) to stuff to well bend over etc. And it’s odd as they claim I’m ahead in all movement where they measure at PT.

Soon. I keep hoping soon, and try really hard not buy everything in sight.

Glad you’re playing again. 4 months. Oof.

Last edited:
Still working at it. I’m going to stay hitting balls. Chips and half swings very soon. But right now (present) to stuff to well bend over etc. And it’s odd as they claim I’m ahead in all movement where they measure at PT.

Soon. I keep hoping soon, and try really hard not buy everything in sight.
More jordans

Agreed was just throwing a different idea out there. Kelly plantation, sandestin, regatta bay, and even Indian bayou would all be fun then throw in windswept dunes and it could be a blast.
I know. I need to get back to Kelly, I enjoyed playing there. Regatta Bay, when I played it a few years ago, was getting a little ragged and the guys in the pro shop were significantly less than welcoming. The course has a nice layout. It just needs some TLC. Last time I played Indian Bayou, it was 27 holes, and they were all fantastic. I haven't been west of Kelly Plantation (Mid-Bay Bridge) in 20 years plus. Raven and Burnt Pine are good courses. I enjoy both of those. I like Baytowne there too but it isn't close to the caliber as the other 2. I don't know how Windswept does it. It's conditions are better than all but 2 or 3 courses in the panhandle. It just broke the $100 greens fee a couple of years ago.

Isn't there a proposed gathering that needs a place?

I know. I need to get back to Kelly, I enjoyed playing there. Regatta Bay, when I played it a few years ago, was getting a little ragged and the guys in the pro shop were significantly less than welcoming. The course has a nice layout. It just needs some TLC. Last time I played Indian Bayou, it was 27 holes, and they were all fantastic. I haven't been west of Kelly Plantation (Mid-Bay Bridge) in 20 years plus. Raven and Burnt Pine are good courses. I enjoy both of those. I like Baytowne there too but it isn't close to the caliber as the other 2. I don't know how Windswept does it. It's conditions are better than all but 2 or 3 courses in the panhandle. It just broke the $100 greens fee a couple of years ago.

Isn't there a proposed gathering that needs a place?
I wouldn't mind going back to visit. Lived there back in the early 2000s, miss it.

Back