Nixhex524

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I have been reading about some launch monitors recently and am wondering what devices you all are finding work best to track stats of your swing. Not necessarily playing stats, but something more along the lines of swing speeds, spin, ball flights, launch angles... things like that, but not exactly. The Skytrak looks like the most reliable but 2k is not an option right now... anything more affordable that you are finding to be a reliable tool? Thanks in advance.

Honestly, to purchase any thing of quality is going to set you back some cash. As, anything cheap wont be very reliable or too accurate.

My best advice would be to find somewhere that you can either use or rent a launch monitor for a while to get some hard data that you are looking at.

Also, THP events usually have the Flight Scope available for some data gathering as well, so might look in to some of those as well?

Yeah, I realize the most accurate of machines are costly, that's why I am wondering if anyone has found anything that they use at home or on the range that has worked. I don't expect a Trackman for $500 but I know there are some cheaper options out there and was just wondering if anyone has any feedback on any of them. Thanks for the reply!

Back