Best Grips Putter Grips

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys looking to see if anyone has used these or knows anyone who has any experience with them? Wanting to throw their Major Leaguer series putter grip in my garage San Diego and curious about people’s thoughts. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this pistol grip from them and I am a big fan. Very comfortable and I love the stitching options they have. Also customer service was top notch.

Jy79Lel.png

pfqY5Em.png

Good grips, great quality. I've played them off and on the past few years.

Good grips, great quality. I've played them off and on the past few years.

So you have to take care of them on a regular basis? Or same care as any other grip?

Love the look, hate the stitch feeling on the back when putting.

I have both the paddle and pistol in Major Leaguer. Both are "standard" size, which is slimmer than most grips out there today. The paddle is just a round grip with a flat section. The pistol is not very pronounced, but it's got a little more shape to it which I prefer. I like it very much, but actually think it's just a tad too soft for my taste. Most probably would not agree though.

But I was excited to find out they have a (limited?) version of this grip they call "Hardedge", which apparently is the same leather but slightly firmer and 10g heavier. I have one on it's way to me at this moment. Think it might be perfect for me.

Forgot to say, I have not taken any special care of mine and it's aging well.

I have both the paddle and pistol in Major Leaguer. Both are "standard" size, which is slimmer than most grips out there today. The paddle is just a round grip with a flat section. The pistol is not very pronounced, but it's got a little more shape to it which I prefer. I like it very much, but actually think it's just a tad too soft for my taste. Most probably would not agree though.

But I was excited to find out they have a (limited?) version of this grip they call "Hardedge", which apparently is the same leather but slightly firmer and 10g heavier. I have one on it's way to me at this moment. Think it might be perfect for me.

My favorite grip is the pingman pistol grip so I’m hoping it’s similar in feel.

Ok, than I'm sure you will like the shape, but of course it feels different than the rubber pingman.

Ok, than I'm sure you will like the shape, but of course it feels different than the rubber pingman.

Yea I was expecting that. Just looking for something a little “higher end” for my garage Toulon.

So you have to take care of them on a regular basis? Or same care as any other grip?

I never did anything different.

Never used the putter grip, but have their grips on my irons and wedges, and also a headcover on my driver. All are extremely high quality, so sure the putter grips are the same.

Haven't done anything special to take care of them, 3 or 4 years in with them and they're better than when I bought them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've been using them for a few years now. Albert, the owner is a really great guy and will work with you to make you what you want. I had him do a special green gator skin grip for the Masters a few years back. He went out an sourced the material and made it exactly as I wanted.

Well I ordered a standard pistol Major Leaguer for the Toulon. Pretty cool that I got an email from the owner thanking me for my purchase. Looking forward to getting this one in hand and on the course.

Back