Best Looking Irons Of 2015

Callaway Apex without a doubt. These are the sexiest clubs that I have ever seen, in my life. They are stunning and move me in ways that an amazing sculpture or the perfect dream car would. I will own a set once I feel like my game deserves it. Man, I <3 those clubs.

Hard decision for me - lots of good looking irons in 2015. I'll keep it to clubs I have actually had in-hand, and 3 sets stand out. Titleist 714 AP2, Wilsons Staff FG Tour V4, and Wilson Staff FG Tour 100s.

While maybe not a popular choice, I dig the looks of the Fly-Z+ irons. Buddy at work snagged a set, and they really look good to me.

Still a big fan of the Apex look, and the Srixon Z745 look amazing as well.

I haven't seen them in person yet but if they look as good in person as they do on videos then I have to go with the new AP2's. I'm loving the looks of those.

Hard decision for me - lots of good looking irons in 2015. I'll keep it to clubs I have actually had in-hand, and 3 sets stand out. Titleist 714 AP2, Wilsons Staff FG Tour V4, and Wilson Staff FG Tour 100s.

I have a set of FG V2's and the FG Tour 100's but even better IMO are the Miura Black Blades. In person they are truly spectacular.

blackblade_face.jpg

blackblade_backface.jpg

Z545, W/S V4's and FG100's.

Cobra Fly Z+ pro irons are simply a work of art. Wish I had the game to bag them

Cobra Fly Z+ pro irons are simply a work of art. Wish I had the game to bag them
I was going to say that exact iron as well as those newer Wilson blades. Beautiful. I'm starting to appreciate more and more what Wilson Staff is starting to do with their higher end gear.

Bridgestone J15 Cb's. Definitely a beautiful looking club and than Cobra Fly Z's

I have to go with the Srixon 945's, then FG100's with the J15CB's right behind. Tough to make a choice between those beaut's.

no vote for bombtech's soon to be release??? :alien:

11214272_894867060596120_3521594142107860110_n.jpg

TaylorMade RSI Tour Preferred imho.

Mizuno MP-5

5bc5785262fcfb9c7f6a9e7fa458a1f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6caab4ff9f833a790585c3e5566e1008.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the look of the new AP1 down by the ball... just great.

Agreed, the shape, and offset is pretty much perfect as far as I'm concerned. The only thing I would like is the VT sole on top of that...

Z945. Z745. Z545. Close fourth j15cb

Miura CB 57's. No contest. Except perhaps the baby blades.

Hogans. I do not have the game for them otherwise I would have a set. Sadly that is just too much money for me to spend on a bag decoration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Wilson-Staff FG Tour 100's, and a set of iron covers to protect them from bag chatter........

change this thread to a poll: pick the top 5 so far and let's see if Srixon will keep Mizuno at bay.

Wilson-Staff FG Tour 100's, and a set of iron covers to protect them from bag chatter........

but then they become the ugliest irons in golf.... I'd rather have the chatter

If the FG Tour 100s are considered part of the 2015 lineup, then I would say them. They are absolutely gorgeous. Otherwise, the J15 MBs. I love the simple, clean look.

MP5.jpg

Back