Best Push Cart for Vessel Player IV Stand Bag (Bag Boy Nitro? Omada Trilite?)

gloryfire7

Reaction score
Wassup fellow golfers...
I'm on a journey to figure out the best push cart for my Vessel Player IV stand bag. Lots of reviews have issues of the it not sitting correctly on push carts (well all stand bags can have issues).

So I was looking at the BAG BOY NITRO or the OMADA TRILITE

But worries the top lok or the top part won't allow the bag to sit properly and therefore the damage the bag.

Can anyone share their experiences? Or make suggestions to what they found?

I think most will do fine if you position it correctly and tie it down.

I am using Rovic R1VS. Works well.

Appreciate the response. Just want something that a. Fits relatively (some have issues with the stand and width) b. If it doesn’t sit properly at least doesn’t spin around and also damage the material.

The nitro works great for my Player IV. Definitely better than how it fits in the rovic or any other Clicgear. The Nitro has better features in my opinion as well. If money is not a barrier, I would get the BagBoy Volt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a Nitro and have a Vessel Player bag. No issues.

Nitro is so easy to open up and pack pack down. That'd by my choice again.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Nitron simply for the ease of setup. Best in class and it’s not close

The Top Lok feature on Nitron does help keep stand bags sitting better on the push cart.

Bag Boy is always good.

I’ve used a Player IV in a ClicGear, Motocaddy, and Nitron. The only one it hasn’t been a frustrating experience with is the Nitron.

The other two the bag ends up twisting and not feeling very secure. In fact just today I had to stop the Motocaddy in the middle of a hole to readjust my bag.

Use my P3 with my Nitron... Zero issues.

Using the clamps is damaging my vessel p4, is there a way to make it sit without it doing that?

I’ve used a Player IV in a ClicGear, Motocaddy, and Nitron. The only one it hasn’t been a frustrating experience with is the Nitron.

The other two the bag ends up twisting and not feeling very secure. In fact just today I had to stop the Motocaddy in the middle of a hole to readjust my bag.
Using the clamps is damaging my vessel p4, is there a way to make it sit without it doing that?

I use a Nitro and have a Vessel Player bag. No issues.

Nitro is so easy to open up and pack pack down. That'd by my choice again.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

From the Nitron? There is a screw on each side that you can remove the clamps all together. Of course you won't have it attached to the cart so do that at your own risk.

The nitro works great for my Player IV. Definitely better than how it fits in the rovic or any other Clicgear. The Nitro has better features in my opinion as well. If money is not a barrier, I would get the BagBoy Volt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no problem going up and down rocky paths and the bag falling out?

I don't have any of those here 😁 but it sits firm in there. The legs are "wedged" in

Screenshot_20240208_112742_Chrome.jpg

... I do have the bottom strapped in.

Back