Best Super Bowl Halftime show

wubears71

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.1 GHIN
These are my two favorites! I still put Prince”s performance above any other. Purple rain is a classic! The rain during that halftime show made it even better.

Although the LA one is a very close second.

My favorite was when Bruce Springsteen cockpunched America.

These are my two favorites! I still put Prince”s performance above any other. Purple rain is a classic! The rain during that halftime show made it even better.

Although the LA one is a very close second.

In my top artists of all time,
You don’t get long to perform ,
And, or get the crowd with you ..
He did , amazingly mother nature added her natural beauty to the moment.

In my top artists of all time,
You don’t get long to perform ,
And, or get the crowd with you ..
He did , amazingly mother nature added her natural beauty to the moment.
One of my favorite songs ever and prince absolutely stole the show!

Prince and U2 are still the tops for me.
Last year was terrible and so was the Weekend.

Prince is the easy pick for best halftime show ever. Granted, I’ve been a huge fan having grown up in the Minneapolis area. My first real girlfriend was a die hard Prince fan and she took me to see him at First Avenue back in 1982(with Morris Day) and I became a fan. I wound up seeing him live about two dozen time over the following decades.

Unfortunately, I never appreciated what a great guitarist Prince was until it was too late to catch him live...........

Prince by far and sooo underrated.

I’ll get flamed for it, but Lady Gaga was a good one. I saw her documentary leading up to it and thought she handled all the political crap that was going on very well.

Prince by a million. The fact that he played purple rain in the rain…. Sorry that can never be topped.

Prince by far and sooo underrated.

I’ll get flamed for it, but Lady Gaga was a good one. I saw her documentary leading up to it and thought she handled all the political crap that was going on very well.
I forgot about Lady Gaga. She did an awesome job! In fact, Lady Gaga is one of the best performers out there. I really want to see her in Vegas when she does her jazz show.

Prince was the best. It’s the only SB halftime performance I’ve gone back to watch a second, third, . . . twentieth time. U2 is my favorite among the rest of them.

Prince is the easy pick for best halftime show ever. Granted, I’ve been a huge fan having grown up in the Minneapolis area. My first real girlfriend was a die hard Prince fan and she took me to see him at First Avenue back in 1982(with Morris Day) and I became a fan. I wound up seeing him live about two dozen time over the following decades.
I still have ( The bird ) on my Spotify 😊

Tommy Petty when Giants beat the Pats. The game may be influencing my entry. We played Tom Petty on a loop at the bar all night after the game 😀

Back