Bethpage Black players wanted

Making the reservations tomorrow morning for May 1. So far I have myself, JMN57, and motoo344. Still one spot open.

Not trying to hijack your thread, but would anyone want to try and play Bethpage Black around June 24-26? I will be going as an out of state single, and would but up for playing pretty much anytime those days.
I have no problem if I am available.

Making the reservations tomorrow morning for May 1. So far I have myself, JMN57, and motoo344. Still one spot open.

Damn I'd be all over that last spot....but even if I'm off from work (which I am that weekend)...I typically don't play on Sunday's.

You mean like me asking the guys in the pro shop, and the random couple of golfers in the parking lot? The answers were certainly split. I think on the type of day we played, I'd need to push. Just because of the extra bottles of water/Gatorade in the bag. Next time we play though I'm going to try and carry. Figure 2-3 rounds there this year might be able to give a good sample size right?

Totally agree. Water, gatorade, (extra balls) make pushing a no brainer.

Looks like this Sunday is a rain out. With that said, I will get a tee time for May 8th for those interested.

Back