aaa1988

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was curious if anyone has or has had the birdie practice pro mat? I wanted to start getting ready to practice some indoors as I begin to recover from my back ablation. Was wondering on the durability of it etc.

Attachments

• IMG_2394.png
    IMG_2394.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 3
Birdie ball Putting Mat?

No, the hitting mat
Interesting…I’ve never seen that one before. I will have to look into it, but it looks like a mat used to focus on path?

Interesting…I’ve never seen that one before. I will have to look into it, but it looks like a mat used to focus on path?

Yes I think it would help me and be softer on vibration etc while my back gets stronger vs divots on real turf. I read some Amazon reviews but have no faith in those

Yes I think it would help me and be softer on vibration etc while my back gets stronger vs divots on real turf. I read some Amazon reviews but have no faith in those
Has virtually no redeeming qualities outside of painted arrows.

Has virtually no redeeming qualities outside of painted arrows.
So you don’t think it would help with swing path? It seems to have pretty good feedback if you watch some videos of guys using it

So you don’t think it would help with swing path? It seems to have pretty good feedback if you watch some videos of guys using it
No more so than anything else laid down for arrows. I just think it’s not great at simulating turf. There are some really good mats out now.

No more so than anything else laid down for arrows. I just think it’s not great at simulating turf. There are some really good mats out now.
What would you recommend to see turf contact?

Back