Bitcoin - Miami Mayor to take entire annual $97,000 salary in Bitcoin.

Nope... too many unknowns right now for me.

If / when crypto becomes a threat / problem to the dollar the government has the power to outlaw crypto. Pass.
And just like that, the PM to the north has just given himself absolute control over Crypto. Good call. Unbelievable what is happening in Canada right now.

Anyways, I think i'm going to get my hands on some of this stuff. I will stay diversified of course but it wouldn't be bad idea to have some of this. The way the West is going right now though, nothing will be worth anything down the road, not even fiat money. We've printed like $8 trillion dollars in the last two years - of course it is going to be worth less.

And just like that, the PM to the north has just given himself absolute control over Crypto. Good call. Unbelievable what is happening in Canada right now.

Anyways, I think i'm going to get my hands on some of this stuff. I will stay diversified of course but it wouldn't be bad idea to have some of this. The way the West is going right now though, nothing will be worth anything down the road, not even fiat money. We've printed like $8 trillion dollars in the last two years - of course it is going to be worth less.

Smart. (y)

some hearty laughter in this thread lately

monkey pictures on a slow database

some hearty laughter in this thread lately

monkey pictures on a slow database

This is quite funny, in'it?

1280px-Federal_Debt.png

Seems like a bad idea….

Where we going? Is this the start of the wipeout or is it just a temporary correction? Anyone ballsy enough to go in full force at the current price?

Last edited:
Wow this headline didn’t age well.

I had $2k in LUNA as of last week. I just checked this morning, they’re now worth $5.

Where we going? Is this the start of the wipeout or is just a temporaey correction? Anyone ballsy enough to go in full force at the current price?
No...haha I wasn't daring enough to buy when it was going up

Where we going? Is this the start of the wipeout or is it just a temporary correction? Anyone ballsy enough to go in full force at the current price?

Yes. If you are not BTFD, you're just not paying attention. (y)

At least he doesn’t want it in LUNA.

Crypto still doesn’t make sense to me as a part of my nest egg and Stablecoin is obviously a misnomer. My wife is planning on retiring next year so we are entering a more conservative investment mindset. We’ll stick to stocks of companies with actual earnings.

Back