Blisters on hands

I think @TrueMotionMatt may be right here. I switched from MCC Plus 4 grips this year to CP2 Pro. My hands have never been softer. For the glove crowd I also switched form leather over to FootJoy RainGrip all the time. That's a pro tip for everyone reading this. Those RainGrip gloves are a well kept secret. I will never go back to Cabretta.

Last edited:
Callouses are normal if you play and practice enough. Blisters indicate a grip issue. Glove shouldn't really matter.
Make sure the grip is sitting in the row of knuckles just above the pad of your hand. If it's in there correctly, you shouldn't get blisters, even with corded grips and no glove. Not too tight on the pressure. Club should feel balanced in your hands. (y)
This ^^^^^^^^ stop choking the club so hard. :eek:

I think @Truemmay be right here. I switched from MCC Plus 4 grips this year to CP2 Pro. My hands have never been softer. For the glove crowd I also switched form leather over to FootJoy RainGrip all the time. That's a pro tip for everyone reading this. Those RainGrip gloves are a well kept secret. I will never go back to Cabretta.

Rain Gloves are amazing & I've always loved Winn Grips for the softness

I have a noticeable bump in my hand, 2 inches below my index finger. My doc called it nodules. Not sure if it is from golf or just old age. He said, don't worry about it.
I have two: one on my right hand and one on my left. (We old, and we need to not work so hard with our hands!!) They don't hurt at least. Just 99% of the rest of my body! ha!

Back