blueonblack... tears on a river

:unsure: Executive’s Course!:)
You know, there used to be at least 3 or 4 in the area, I think ONE remains. This range has been here since I was 10 years old. (y)
I feel bad for kids that want to get started.
I was really lucky mom felt well enough to give me the go ahead to get out of the house today. Fed her well and made sure she was tucked in and headed out. My concentration was good, which surprised me. I thought about a lot of swing threads as I stood over that ball, and they helped if you can believe it!

So I had a really heart to heart with mom today.
She is still strong and continuing on. But I so need to get out and play this game I love.
I told her her brother is going to come over and spend some time with her while I go out an play this game I love. I so need 4 hours of time on a golf course. Its almost like a foreign dream at this point.

The golf course is the only place I feel I belong on this Earth. Must play before this season comes to an end.
I don't know what I will do if I can't get out there before the end of this season.
I did so much PT. I exercised. I did the road work. I stretched. I went to the range. I did my best.
Its never enough. :( Oh lord.....
Oh lord help me play this game again.

Hells Bells Ac/DC so appropriate right now. Golf or die. Get it over already. WTF do you want from me lord?

Went to the range today! Felt really good to get out there again.
The aerotechs are working nicely. Distances were consistent and dispersion good.
Top of the bag needs some help. Hybrids are sucking, and even the 3W wasn't feeling all that great. Stiff shafts might need to go.
Driver still felt good though. Tried the Srixon Z545 with the Kuro Kage 60s and it performed well. Very straight. G25 launch was higher, but the flight of the Z545 seemed a little flatter and stronger while still keeping control. Dropped the weight to the 3g just to lighten it up a touch and that felt good.

I do NOT want to buy 3 new clubs....uggh. I have my 913d2 driver, 913F 3w, and 913H 21º. If I could find a 913H 24º in nice shape to match, I'd just get new swappable shafts for the Titleists in regular and be done with it. I want to go play, but the hybrids I think will stink if I do.
I think it's reasonable to play without hybrids. How many times will it hurt you? How badly? I have sometimes started bifurcation of distances. Eliminating bad misses. Not sure on distances sooo thisnwill very, but if you have a hybrid shot into a green you could shave off some yards land it short and have a great chip and one put for par. Obviously relying on on one putts is tough but if you really wanted to play.

Back