BMW PGA Championship, DP World Tour

Boom Rory within 1! Should be a fun watch before football tomorrow.

Lol ok. Well, if golf is annoying you, you certainly don’t have to watch and bring your attitude about it to the threads.
So you're complaining about me complaining about the lopsided coverage. lol

So you're complaining about me complaining about the lopsided coverage. lol
Nope, about your attitude in general. You bring that into every professional golf thread. It gets old real quick.

There’s a lot of things that have gotten real old, especially the the one sided conversations on the GC.

Nope, about your attitude in general. You bring that into every professional golf thread. It gets old real quick.
My posts are mixed bag of nuts, stop with the personal attacks and just scroll past me.

Gooch 64 -10 it's getting spicy.

This leaderboard has something for everyone. Lots of players still in it. Let’s try and enjoy the tournament and final rd tomorrow.

It’s only getting spicy for the folks that hate LIV or PGAT/DP, not for anyone else haha

It’s only getting spicy for the folks that hate LIV or PGAT/DP, not for anyone else haha
I don't hate either, still think it's spicy.

Is the GC going to show Gooch at all tomorrow?

gc wil prob pixelate him like japanese .......... on a serious note, diff pulling for the liv players. if not i hovland.

Rooting for Fleetwood or lowry to pull out a win tomorrow

Taylor Gooch is the Megan Markle of golf over here, nobody cares.

I doubt he gets it done with the quality that’s around him on that leaderboard. He’s only won 1 weak field event in 8 years as a pro. But stranger things have happened!

But stranger things have happened!
Honestly I may talk smack sometimes but I'm looking forward to an exciting finish no matter what. I love golf.

It’s all I ever want from watching pro golf tbh. It’s nice when someone you’re rooting for wins but ultimately as a viewer, I want it to stay interesting and close.

Queen delay, Fog delay, play starts at 8 am est.

Patrick Reed having himself a day. Looks like there will be low scoring again

Crazy bad break for Cabrera Bello. Off the pin on the fly and off the green

Back