Bonobos/Maide Golf

salisboss

RIP Jake 8/17/01-9/21/14
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone wear Bonobos or their new golf specialty line Maide Golf on or off the course? They have some nice looking stuff and an online only model with locations to try on but not buy.

Can't help you with the Maide Golf stuff, but their Weekday Warriors pants are a staple of my closet right now. Most of their pants tend to be chinos, but I'm not a big chino fan (esp. for work), so that's why I stepped up to the other style of pants.

I have a pair of their golf shorts and really like them. The fabric seems a little bit thicker than others, which I like.

The day I stop wearing scrubs to work every day, I will have the Weekday Warrior Pants

I have a pair of the Bonobos golf pants. They are a good material, I wear them during the summer sometimes and am never too sweaty. They are a little thicker material but they are stretchy and very comfortable.

Bumping this thread because I am a big fan of Maide golf pants and shorts. Nothing from Nike, Adidas or UA fit me like the Maide stuff does. While I also have some bottoms from RLX, I think Maide's sizing is more consistent. It might even be higher quality. I also just bought one of their sweaters. It is a little short in the sleeves, but I actually prefer it that way while golfing. On top of it all, their shipping is incredibly quick (Free 1-2 day shipping to me) and returns are super easy too.

I have a couple pairs of bonobos pants for work, and I love them. I'm definitely going to have to give maide a try.

I LOVE their polos. Bonobos makes the best stuff around.

I LOVE their polos. Bonobos makes the best stuff around.

What is the sizing like in the polos? I have a medium sweater from them. It seems to be a little short in the sleeves, not overly long, but a little too much fabric in the waist. I am leaning towards small in the polos, but worried about length.

I guess free returns means I can order either...

I have three pairs of Bonobos golf pants. And two pairs of their cotton colored chinos.
I love the fit - I wish all pant manufacturers could use their front clasp, rather than buttons.

Back