Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Headphones

Plinyyounger

Magistrate Ancient Rome
Reaction score
Handicap
fake peopl
Has anybody tried these? I'm looking for a great set of sound canceling headphones for meditation, working out, and just shear escapism. I know there a ton of opinions about Bose, but I am hoping to hear from some of you who use their stuff. Thanks! P.s, I can get $40 off by using google express to buy them.

appreciate it fellas/ladies!

Pliny

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products...mfGTqa-a_gQ-qhTkVaRKAaAhlI8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yep! They're my go to's, it sucked to pony up the $$$ (twice, which sucks worse but that's another ****** story for later) but theyre worth every cent for me. Super comfortable and super effective. Yes, there are cheaper out there, but these deliver imo.

Absolutely the best headphones I have owned. The noise cancelling feature, without any sound input, is worth the cost. They have made many flights tolerable. Buy and enjoy.

I'm always amazed at how the Bose engineers get high quality out of mid-level components.

I have been using Bose QCs since 2002... I can't imagine using anything else. I haven't been on a flight without them since my first pair (and that's 1000+ flights)

I have guys at the gym telling me to buy beats, or in the ear headphones. I need to head over to the bose store and try these. I do need to try beats too in case they are good as well.

Phillips make great noise cancelling headphones at about 1/4 the cost.
I used to fly 40 weeks a year and have compared both in flight, I bought the Phillips.
Bose is good but very costly.

Love them but they make my ears sweat so I'm back to using my bose qc ear buds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loved, loved my QC25s, but lost them on the last vacation and looking at the QC20 in-ears, instead of the 25s again, just due to size.

Went to the store today, WOW is the best I can describe these! Think I may go purchase, gotta try a couple others first!

Bought them! Love them!

Back