Bought an I25 10.5* head

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, after ending my honeymoon with my G25, I bought an I25 head. I have a Matrix Radix HD6 from my G25 I plan to use. I also have an new Okato shaft I will try. I passed on a Biocell head in favor of the I25.

Anyone using an i25 coming from a G25? Any comparisons between an I25 and the G30 head? Thanks

Well, after ending my honeymoon with my G25, I bought an I25 head. I have a Matrix Radix HD6 from my G25 I plan to use. I also have an new Okato shaft I will try. I passed on a Biocell head in favor of the I25.

Anyone using an i25 coming from a G25? Any comparisons between an I25 and the G30 head? Thanks

G30 will be lower spinning. I am curious what was the issues with the G30 is considering the G series is pretty widely regarded for being a phenomenal choice for most and the I series is less forgiving.

I tried the i20 and G20 and went with G20 then after messing with that I upgraded to the G25 and am crushing it with Diamana whiteboard 72. I was not a fan of the I series due to forgiveness wasn't as good as the G series and am guessing the G30 is even better. For me I will be demoing the Srixon and G30 and whatever Cobra puts out and if anyone can beat the g25 they will get put in the bag. G30 will be more forgiving than i25, more forgiveness and should be a higher launch.

anyone else?

Did you read Jman's review?

Over the past 3 years i have accumulated a number of drivers and nothing is better for than the G20. Tried alot of them and spent alot of money but the G20 continues to impress. i want to try the G30 but don't see dropping $400 for a first year while the G25 can now be had for far less..

Back