Brag about your kids

My son who has been doing outside sales for a large payroll he company recently got promotion to sales manager of a regional office. Know will be in charge of 8 person sales team. Huge promotion and raise. Great for him and his wife. Not so good for me and my wife. Wife in particular. Promotion will take them 15 hours away to be headquartered in Cleveland. Upside is we will get to spend time in Ohio. Maybe able to play golf with some of you Ohio boys.

My son who has been doing outside sales for a large payroll he company recently got promotion to sales manager of a regional office. Know will be in charge of 8 person sales team. Huge promotion and raise. Great for him and his wife. Not so good for me and my wife. Wife in particular. Promotion will take them 15 hours away to be headquartered in Cleveland. Upside is we will get to spend time in Ohio. Maybe able to play golf with some of you Ohio boys.
Congratulations to him.

Any time you're in town.

Love this thread.

My son competed in his first college wrestling tournament last week. Lost a close match, won one, and got whooped in his third. Not the worst start to his career, as many college wrestlers are 2/3 years in and still searching for that first collegiate win. The kid he beat actually got my son’s spot at an NAIA school that was recruiting him, so my son was extra pumped to show that coach what he missed out on 😂

On to Hays, KS this week!

My youngest just turned 7 and she is a ball of fire and so much fun..

Add to that, congrats to your son. Whenever in town, tee times need to get booked.
Thank you both so much , it’s the third grand child ( my younger son has two daughters this is eldest son , their first and a son . Well we do hope to get around Australia more extensively again and when we get back to US definitely play another course there and hopefully meet some of the THP ers’ and have hit and more importantly a laugh together.
👍👊👌😁

Will make it a point to get in touch.
Thank you so much , next time we visit your country and have a hit of the great game … will do 👍👌👊😁

IMG_7161.jpeg

My son (14 months) is constantly carrying a golf club 😂 and actively searching for one if he doesn’t already have one in his grasp

Kinsley won her thanksgiving tournament.

RenderedImage.jpegIMG_9010.jpeg

My little guy is coming up on 2 years old. It's been so cool to see how he is progressing.

Starting to speak a lot more and communicate with words vs screams. Puzzles are some of his favorite and he's started counting in both English and German this last week.

Best of all tho is he adores his baby sister and gives her the biggest hugs and affection.

Proud doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings right now. Long story short, my oldest is a freshman and soccer is her sport. This school team is competitive and is constantly in state finals and playing deep into the playoffs each year. We knew making varsity as a freshman was a long shot. So her focus was the JVA. Tryouts happen and the girls on her club team she goes to school with make the JVA team and she doesn’t. She’s gutted and that led to a lot of heart to heart conversations on why this happened and more importantly where do we go from here. She can give up and just go through the motions or take this as fuel and go show the coaches they made a mistake.

Today she comes home with news of why she is not on JVA and is in the JVB team. The biggest thing is the coaches feel she needs more minutes and JvA her minutes would be limited. She needs to refine some of her foot skills and JVB is better suited for her right now. The biggest reason is because they need someone to lead the JVB team & she was named team captain.

We talked about relying on our faith and trusting the path God has us on. We may not like it, we may not understand it, but we have to accept it and go forward with conviction and perseverance. Now it’s time to go kick some ass and build her legacy.

1702670416483.jpeg

My son at 24 just got a major promotion with one of the top newspapers in the country.
His twin kills it in digital media for a major company in NYC
My oldest just started a position working with hospitals across the Eastern part of the country.
Yep, My wife is very smart.
And yes, it's fun to have a drink with your older kids.

Have a 16 year old son.He hates golf with a passion… seems like golf is looked down on in the high school sector imho .. so no biggie really. Seems to enjoy his video games, volley ball, friends and life. His favorite class is math. Really hope he takes his school skills and life experiences that will make him a fine young man.

archie2.jpg

My grandson , Archie, who is nearly six months , is already wowing the ladies.

My wife is a great mum and her daughters have turned out really well. I enjoy spending time with my step-daughters and I'm looking forward to our Christmas together.

Kinsley had a great game this morning. They didn’t have any subs. The other team had 9 players and the best player in the league on their team.

The team played awesome. Just to an early lead and played lock down defense. She defended great and was rebounding like crazy. Fun game. Held on for the win at the end 19-17.

MY oldest son (22) is graduating for the University of Texas in spring and just interviewed yesterday at Yale college of medicine. Interviewed at NYU college of medicine and is waiting to hear form a few more medical schools. He accepted a position in Texas already, but is waiting to see if he gets any other offers. The future looks bright for him. We are very proud parents.

Sheesh, where did the time go? From 7th grader to senior section leader. What amazing dedication he's had, incredible work ethic. Only a few months left then he's off to college (should be hearing from his #1 choice on Wednesday).

Untitled design (2).png

Back