Brands you are rocking in 2024?

Puma for shoes and shorts, 32 Degrees for pants and their socks will get a run, whatever takes my fancy for shirts because peacock.

Trailer Park Golf Club polos and Kryptek shorts

Bought way too many golf clothes in the last 2 years...

Hoodies and Q Zips - Three Stars Golf, Swannies, Levelwear
Polos - Peter Millar, Johnnie O, Adidas, Vineyard Vines
Pants - Old Navy
Shorts - Free Fly, Avalon
Shoes - Ecco, Nike

Picked up a few pairs of GFore pants and have been very happy, not crazy about their polo designs. Also got a few pairs of Dunning pants through work for a decent price.

Picked up a pair of Adidas Ultraboost shoes at the beginning of the year. I like loud golf shoes, and these are loud as F! Also super super comfortable. Planning to try some polos from the new Ben Sherman and Flag & Anthem golf ranges at some point this year.

Anyone have a closet redo, new brand they like, or change of style?

Personally I am looking more at FJ apparel as I seem to like the look and fit. Always sticking with the CloudSpun and Stitch stays in rotation.

I am looking for a new brand of shorts, I have legs like tree trunks and always have and need more room in the thighs, but for the money the Haggar Cool 18 are hard to beat.

Shoes are a lot of Nike and the Ultraboost Adidas. May look at New Balance because those 574 Master colorway are calling my damn name!

Socks is FJ and Motionwool mostly.
Sorry now, what Masters edition 574?

No redo for me but probably adding some more Greyson. And maybe Penguin.

I only wear Linksoul pants and shorts now, both for golf and outside of it. I'm wearing a pair of Linksouls at the office right now.

For shirts... I pretty much play in a Hawaiian shirt whenever possible, so brand doesn't matter as much as fun patterns. Reyn Spooner makes the highest quality aloha shirts I've seen by a mile, but my most recent purchase was a Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla polyester shirt. Not like I have a country club to get kicked out of....

No real new shirts except what I picked up towards the end of the year at the Titleist experience. Did get some new Puma Alphacat shoes and a few new hats and also some Asics shoes.

Just more Cobra/Puma golf, though trending towards a ton mor red this year 🤷🏼‍♂️

Polos= Greyson, Gfore, Peter Millar, Rhoback
Shoes= Gfore, Jordan and FJ
Shorts= Travis Mathew, Johnnie-O
How does gfore fit?

I love a newish golf brand called Dhudson.
For hats, I’m obsessed with Palm Golf co.
And for floral polos, Oahu Golf Apparel
New brands to me have to check em out

I bought a lot of polos on Ebay that were FJ. I really like them.

Also got my first pair of low-G Jordans and they are super comfortable.

No redo for me but I am branching out. My clothing is mostly Greyson due to colors and fit, but I am liking the Peter Millar line, too.

For shoes, I love the Footjoy Premier series since they come in wide sizes, but TrueLinks has wider toe boxes that work well, too.

How does gfore fit?
Kind of true. These are my sizes
Rhoback- med or small
Peter Millar- small
Peter Millar crown- medium
Gfore- medium
Greyson- medium
Puma- small

I'm trying to trim mine down after an explosion of buying golf gear last summer, when I started back up again, with little thought. I think I'm sorted now on shoes but more work to do on the rest... I'll also need to refresh these as I hopefully shrink a little bit this year :)

Polos: Bunker Mentality, Castore
1/4 Zips and tops: Bunker Mentality, Under Armour, Adidas, Castore
Trousers (Pants): Adidas
Shoes: Adidas Boost (Code Chaos and Tour 360)

Last edited:
Well since I’ve lost around 40 lbs over the past several months I’ve had to totally replace my whole wardrobe. Peter Millar pants, shorts and polos along with Vineyard Vines polos and button downs.

I need to add some new shorts to the wardrobe. Not sure what brand I’ll be going with. Then I need to hit the sale rack at the pro shop. Lots of Johnnie O polos on the rack.

No major wardrobe redo for me. I will stick with what I have and pick up a few new pieces here and there to freshen up the rotation.
I pretty much have all the major brands in apparel and golf shoes.

Absolute complete 100% closet and wardrobe overhaul.
Pretty much just wearing 1 brand right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Puma shoes are the best!
Shorts are anything that fits.
I have ventured into Peter Millar polos (giftcard) and Bad Birdie (sale), but will likely stick with Puma there too!

Back