Shot a 79 today. Broke 80 for the first time.thought I was going to blow with double bogey and bogey on last 2 holes in thedark
congrats and welcome.

Wait, you were three over in the last two holes and shot 79? Well that’s just cooler than the other side of the pillow! Congrats!

Congrats!!! Always a great feeling when a goal is accomplished.

Wait, you were three over in the last two holes and shot 79? Well that’s just cooler than the other side of the pillow! Congrats!
Yea it was pretty weird started off bogey ,double then 2 birdies in next 4 holes and finish double and bogey

Well done man!! as an 18, that's huge!!!

Considering you were +6 on the first and last 2 holes, you played the middle 14 holes in +1. I think you'll be breaking 80 a lot!
Congratulations and great job.

Congratulations on breaking 80!

Congrats! I bet you do it again very soon!

Huge accomplishment!! Way to go!!

Well done! 2 weeks ago I went 8 over on the last 5 holes for an 83. It was quite the collapse. So close yet soooo far away.

Congrats, that has been my goal for the past two year and have come close several times but not quite gotten there, looks like it will carry over to year 3 for me.

I have been flirting with it the last 3 rounds
Seems like I always have 1 big number that hurts me
My 84, I had an 8 on a par 4
My 81, I had an 8 on a par 3
My 85 I had a 9 on a par 4 and a 7 on a par 4, still shot 44 for that side

I have done it 2X but need that consistency

Shot a 79 today. Broke 80 for the first time.thought I was going to blow with double bogey and bogey on last 2 holes in thedark
Awesome, congrats!! You’ll probably find it’s a 4 minute mile situation now you’ve done it, it’ll be the first of many 😃.

awesome dude! May you start doing that frequently!

Congrats!!! It’s such an awesome feeling. I came back to the game about a year ago after a 10 year break and last Friday I broke 80 for the first time since starting to play again. I am still on cloud 9 from it. Even though I came crashing back down to earth with 42 on 9 today lol.

Close yesterday but no cigar. A triple on 9 ruined an otherwise very good front 9 out in 40. Put me in a sour mood for a few hole on the back where I lost the focus I had on the from and rattled off a string of bogies. Got my head back into it but couldn't get a few putts to drop. It was the imaginary break I saw. Final hole is a par 5 and I had a 25ft chance for eagle, missed but made the bird and finish at 82. I'll take it for the second time out this year.

Wow congratulations! I'm right on your tail and my goal this year is to break 80 (twice, actually)

81 is the closest for me this year. Back 9 killed me in that round but I’ll get it soon

Back