Bridgestone E5 2011 Vs. 2010 model

MD177

Reaction score
Handicap
GAM: 18.8
what's the difference? is it just the dual dimple design? or there's more technology on the 2011's? the 2010 model went on sale at Dick's for $17.95. I also have a coupon for $10 off $50 so my bill came out to be $46.xx. I thought that was an awesome deal, just over $1 per ball.

I read the review for the 2011 E5 already.

also, is the urethane cover used for the higher end Bridgestone balls same as what's used for the E5's?

Thanks JB.

anyone used the 2010 E5's and now using the 2011 E5's. any difference?

I dont know about that perticular ball but I recently went from the older version of my by ball to the new one and actually got a little more distance from them

Thanks JB.

anyone used the 2010 E5's and now using the 2011 E5's. any difference?

Have you checked out the reviews on the home page? There is a review on both models where the testers put them to the test.

Have you checked out the reviews on the home page? There is a review on both models where the testers put them to the test.
read the recent one. but can you link me to the last year's?

I can't seem to find the old threads when I do a search

found it, never mind. thanks again

I'm a fan of the E5 now! I was looking for different things about the E5 during the round yesterday and the biggest thing I noticed is how good the urethane cover is. reminds me of TP Black around the green. I will be gaming this ball for a bit.

Back